Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by JohnDoe75
LASHAWNPulkoski wrote:I'm dead in the water.
I have been a registered user for a long time. Many trips to NY from NC. After updating today I cant log in. I have requested the sms link several times but each time it just takes me to the waze app to the same page I was just on, nothing new. I had to set up a new account just to be able to look for help. I have bragged to all my friends about how great waze is but If I have to start over I will just return to my garmin. All I need is my user name and password I have had for years. Any idea how to get it? No I did not add an e-mail address to my account didn't know I needed to.
Is the username LASHAWNPulkoski the one you used to login in Waze the first time ?
If yes use it with the same password you used to connect to this forum
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
If you haven't done the update on iTunes, try this :
Delete the app from your iPhone
Sync your iPhone with iTunes and it should reinstall version 3.7.8 with your logins
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
Doesn't seem to be validated or expired since the road doesn't have the orange-white stripes.

Was it closed ?
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
joe_nj wrote:With the 3.8.0 release for IOS, the sound no longer goes to my iphone 5 speaker. I have play sound to phone speaker on, bluetooth turned off, and App volume all the way up.
You should turn off the Play sound to phone speaker
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by jokizwo
The order of my favorites got lost. I reordered them but again it got lost. Never happened before on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jokizwo
Send a message
waze pioneer

Post by jokizwo
Some favorites appear in search suggestions, others don't. In result some of my favorites can be searched. Others not. Even if you type the full name. Is it a feature or not. No one knows :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jokizwo
Send a message
waze pioneer

Post by jp_hill
If you own an iPad with LTE you cannot use the new "social" features - you won't have SMS.
I downloaded TEXTFREE for IOS from the App Store. This gives you a free phone number and the ability to connect to Waze to get the code number.
Without this workaround Waze has locked a lot of people out.
jp_hill
Send a message

Post by Jpere
Buggy update. TTS telling me to exit in 4.3 miles.
Jpere
Send a message

Post by jtbnz
The change to the Share My Drive in my opinion is a massive failure. Messages, if they turn up at all, are often delayed by over half an hour and useless, my wife often receives a message that I have shared with her at the same time a message saying I am arriving in 1 minute. This is after a 45 min drive.

I like the ability to have favorites that I send to but just let me send the sms!
jtbnz
Send a message