Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by foxitrot
doctorkb wrote:... kph is an accepted abbreviation, ...
It depends heavily on for whom. I'd bet for those living outside of the Imperial part of the world it surely is not - it does not even mention the kilometers.

But I was told that it is widespread on U.S. road shields.

Sent from a touch display, which took care of perfectly scrambling my thoughts.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
sketch wrote:
foxitrot wrote:But I was told that it is widespread on U.S. road shields.
Kilometers per hour isn't used on any US road shields ;)
Well, I can believe.
In a PM, bz2012 wrote:Many 'dual units' road signs, in the US, seem to use kph as it is similar to mph.
sketch wrote:US-market cars have dual-unit speedometers typically marked "mph" and "km/h".
[/quote]
Yet another season to use "km/h" instead?

Sent from a touch display, which took care of perfectly scrambling my thoughts.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by Fredo-p
Has this been mentioned/addressed?

When selecting a place area or adjusting a geo-node of a place area, the save button does not activate. Also, when performing the two actions just mentioned and you attempt to pan with the mouse, the movement is exaggerated ten fold. So, instead of panning just a few feet, you get shoot a few miles.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by Fredo-p
PesachZ wrote: Scroll up [emoji2] [emoji12]
Yes
Fixed in Dev version

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
Does that mean it's going to be released in an update or should have? Cause I'm experiencing it.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
The "Green Fog" has been fixed, however, if you disable the option in URO, you get this:
orange box.jpg
(115.49 KiB) Downloaded 1115 times
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I've disabled URO and the orange box has disappeared.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I don't know if this URO did this, but, with the recent update, WME is now a lot lighter than before. Personally, I preferred the darker color of the editor.

Was this something that WME controlled? If it was, is there a way to manually change the color to a darker grey, like before?

Current light color
WME light.jpg
(20.4 KiB) Downloaded 1011 times
Previous darker color
WME dark.jpg
(35.92 KiB) Downloaded 1007 times
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Twister-UK wrote: Yes, that's an undocumented fix in URO - when you deselect the white background option it sets the colour back to the default WME colour, but until this release it was using the darker grey that WME originally used when the grey background was first introduced. It now uses the lighter grey to match the present WME colour scheme...

It'd be trivial to include an option to use the darker grey as well, or even to make the background colour user definable - I'll add it to the to do list for the next release.
Cool. I was only looking for an answer. Didn't expect it result in a to-do entry. Making the background color user specific does sound like a interesting idea. It would help make things stand out more. Wonder what it would look like in all black.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I've had fast scroll issues for some time. However, this isn't related to URO. I think Jemay is experiencing the same thing that I am. Whenever I have performed a few edits, and pan around, I get excessively/fast scrolling. If I zoom out, the movement isn't as severe. The issue goes away once I save.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
[FEATURE REQUEST]

Can the ability to display comment numbers and days on a UR be displayed under the UR like it's done on UR Coments? I don't want to install that script just to have that feature and it would complement this script very well. Maybe a code share?
Fredo-p
Send a message