Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Connectivity - Updates

Post by zachb10
Hello all;

I made some changes to the roads around my house. There were a couple roads which flat out do not exist, so I marked them for deletion. However, the road going into my apartment is showing as connected to one of the roads which needs to be deleted; how do I connect the road to the main street instead of the nonexistent road which is marked for deletion?
zachb10

POSTER_ID:1921581

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
If an area manager exists for your area...
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by dmcconachie
zachb10 wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:If an area manager exists for your area...
Interesting. How does one go about determining that? Sorry for the questions, I've been driving with Waze and I'm just moving into the editing / updating part of the app.
Turn the AM layer on in cartouche. If you don't see one there isn't one and it's time to step up! Full details in the wiki!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

hallmike
Send a message
https://photos.imageevent.com/hallmike/ ... llmike.jpg ...when you care enough to Waze the very best

Post by zachb10
That worked. Once I ctrl+selected it actually gave the option of connecting the roads; Now it seems the area manager just needs to approve the deletion of the other roads. Thanks man!
zachb10
Send a message

Post by zachb10
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:If an area manager exists for your area...
Interesting. How does one go about determining that? Sorry for the questions, I've been driving with Waze and I'm just moving into the editing / updating part of the app.
zachb10
Send a message