Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Two issues since last update

Post by viertela
1) Since the latest update, Waze has apparently decided to revive my old "home" favorite which I haven't had/used for almost two years. I deleted the favorite, but Waze still tries to send me to that address for the "Are you driving home?" option that pops-up.

2) I tried to log in to dashboard to see if there was some place else I needed to edit my "home" settings, only to find problem number two - I can't log in to the dashboard! I know my credentials are correct because I can log into the app on Android with them just fine. But dashboard tells me they're incorrect. Help!
viertela

POSTER_ID:1526610

Send a message

Post by robindlc
Since one problem has gone, double check with the other... try to remove "home" from your list and set up again....
robindlc
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by sniperkiki
One day I clicked "home" and I got message something about 1000miles... That it doesn't work for routes longer then 1000miles...
I drove home without anything.

Several hours later, I tried click Home, and it worked normally.
sniperkiki
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Level 4 Editor
Country Manager:

Croatia

Visit Croatia's official community website:
http://waze.com.hr

If you need any kind of help, feel free to contact

Post by viertela
update - dashboard apparently decided to start working for me now, no explanation. So one problem down, one to go.
viertela
Send a message

Post by viertela
robindlc wrote:Since one problem has gone, double check with the other... try to remove "home" from your list and set up again....

Thanks! I will try that, though the old favorite was "home" and the new one is "Home". Not sure if that ends up making a difference to Waze, but I do see the suggestion coming up with the lowercase spelling as opposed to the current uppercase spelling I have in favorites.
viertela
Send a message