Two issues since last update

Post by viertela
1) Since the latest update, Waze has apparently decided to revive my old "home" favorite which I haven't had/used for almost two years. I deleted the favorite, but Waze still tries to send me to that address for the "Are you driving home?" option that pops-up.

2) I tried to log in to dashboard to see if there was some place else I needed to edit my "home" settings, only to find problem number two - I can't log in to the dashboard! I know my credentials are correct because I can log into the app on Android with them just fine. But dashboard tells me they're incorrect. Help!
viertela

POSTER_ID:1526610

Send a message

Post by robindlc
Since one problem has gone, double check with the other... try to remove "home" from your list and set up again....
robindlc
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by sniperkiki
One day I clicked "home" and I got message something about 1000miles... That it doesn't work for routes longer then 1000miles...
I drove home without anything.

Several hours later, I tried click Home, and it worked normally.
sniperkiki
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Level 4 Editor
Country Manager:

Croatia

Visit Croatia's official community website:
http://waze.com.hr

If you need any kind of help, feel free to contact

Post by viertela
update - dashboard apparently decided to start working for me now, no explanation. So one problem down, one to go.
viertela
Send a message

Post by viertela
robindlc wrote:Since one problem has gone, double check with the other... try to remove "home" from your list and set up again....

Thanks! I will try that, though the old favorite was "home" and the new one is "Home". Not sure if that ends up making a difference to Waze, but I do see the suggestion coming up with the lowercase spelling as opposed to the current uppercase spelling I have in favorites.
viertela
Send a message