Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kentsmith9
I have not seen any NA update emails in 2+ weeks, so I assumed it was for all layers.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
We have tile updates, so have we seen any changes on the Live Map or client?

I separately noticed some additional problems in other nearby cities that I have fixed just now. All of these have no State in the state field, but do have the city. I didn't think you could save a segment with that combination and most all these segments were created and updated in the last 3 months if I am not mistaken.

Claremont
Upland
Ontario
Fontana
San Bernadino
Temacula, Ca
Chino
Moreno Valley

This was on the map, but there are no obvious streets still holding this city name
Sun City

This one still needs help. The editor of this area has errors in turn restrictions, road types, included "CA" in the city name.
Murrieta, CA
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
What helps is a screen shot of what you see in case we are looking at something different.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Maybe it was corrected long ago and we just need to report it in the smudged city report.

Do you know where you were on the map when you saw the report? That would give us a radius to examine.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ocstagetech
Hay all

I'm starting to see allot more URs popping up about this issue suddenly. Not sure if something has been changed or if people are just starting to report it more. I see 3 URs that specifically mention Lorba Linda and about 5 more that say something along the order of "name error" which i suspect are also related to this...

Do we have any "definite" update from Waze about this?
ocstagetech
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
OCstagetech
https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Common ... e_500k.png
Area Manager: California's Orange, Riverside, LA, San Diego, and Imperial counties. As well as Mojave National Preserve and Death Valley National Park.
Dabbler of much master of none!

Post by ocstagetech
I finaly managed to get a Screan Cap of this isue from the App. I passed it to jemay to pass on to the devs. Hopefully it helps :D
ocstagetech
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
OCstagetech
Area Manager: California's Orange, Riverside, LA, San Diego, and Imperial counties. As well as Mojave National Preserve and Death Valley National Park.

Post by ocstagetech
I've started seeing this glitch again too. It was gone for a long time but something must have trigered its return recently
ocstagetech
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
OCstagetech

Post by redviper26
Looking into it guys
redviper26
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Possibly related... I just looked at the OP again and saw that this was related to traffic alerts.

SR-71 southbound north of Mission, it reports "Heavy traffic SR-71 near P"
rather than spelling out "Pomona"

Like the "Lorba Linda" issue, I've searched the map in detail around the 71 and not found any references to simply "P"
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich