*Chrome will update to the newest version automatically
Just a few minor fixes:
- Automatic Locks now shown as dotted red lines (where available)
- Tolls are only shown as blue dashed (ignores lock status)
- Farms areas now shown in green
Timbones wrote:NEW VERSION uploaded (...)
Only adds 1 thing: colour highlights for Places!
- Places that match the City Highlight = yellow
It may be a bit buggy, so let me know if you spot any issues or if I've missed out some categories that should be green or blue.
Timbones wrote:[*]Parks = green (includes Forest / Grove and Golf Course)
vince1612 wrote:Hey all,
A suggestion which -I think- was not talked about before -sorry in advance if I'm wrong-, I did look through the pages of this thread and didn't find anything.
Currently I use the "Recently Edited (Green)" highlight function a lot and the fact that you can filter by editors is great too !
My question/suggestion is would it be possible to have the option to highlight everyone's edits except your own by filtering them out.
AND/OR to highlight by editor rank (only highlight edits from lvl 1 users, or 1 and 2)
This would be useful to me for two reasons:
1. You could always leave the feature ON even when you work/edit the map as it would not highlight roads you need to see without the green highlight blocking your view of street names, currently I have to turn it off when it bothers me and not forget to turn it back on after I'm done.
2. As an AM who may want to review edits in my area to check for potential mistakes by new editors I would be able to quickly notice edits who were not made by me and not risk zooming on my own edits to check the zone.
- -> If filter "everyone except me" the only problem might be that edits from higher ranked editors would also be highlighted, but not a big issue, would already be great.
- -> If filter "by editor rank" it would be simply perfect to review recent edits by lower ranked users and be able to spot possible mistakes quicker. Then I can message the user to guide him to the Wiki's or help myself etc...
Currently without that option I can also sort of use this to check recent edits but I edit so much that often I zoom on places that were edited by me and loose some time.
uscwaller wrote:For the 'Filter By Editor' option, it would be nice if they were sorted by either rank or alphabetically
Timbones wrote:Atuuu wrote:As now v.1.6 is now in all servers, Timbones, can you please redesign the feature "Highlight Places" to see places in more colors? Thank you!
Yes, I will try to fit than in when I get the chance.