The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.
Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Moderators: Unholy, bextein
- Posts: 669
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 am
- Has thanked: 92 times
- Been thanked: 299 times
A new editor version is upon us. Here are the details:
- Road ranks - we have improved the way this works according to your feedback. Basically, all roads are defaultly locked to automatic. Automatic is the road ranks algorithm - a busier road will be locked to a higher rank, according to specific country configuration etc. An editor can choose to manually lock the segment on a different rank by setting the lock to that rank's number.
Please let us know if you have any issues or feedback.
Regarding the road ranks, are they enabled if the Automatic(1) is on the list, or is that just a default value for later usage?
- Waze Global Champs
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:21 pm
- Location: Skørping, DK
- Has thanked: 140 times
- Been thanked: 158 times
1. Where is some info about automatic locking? To what levels? When? How often?
2. User reports and map problems.. when will they get some updates? Make routes showing a little longer both directions. Some reports often dont show any user drive, only waze suggested route and one green user drive point. General problem often does not show user drive. Automatic errors on route not followed are too uninformative and with short routes.
- Posts: 5519
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Location: Latvia
- Has thanked: 2553 times
- Been thanked: 1887 times
Return to Waze Map Editor
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Rfrsw101