The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by rotus8
Type: General error
Description: There is never a route alternative for Highway 17 between Santa Cruz and San Jose. If there was ever a road in dire needed of an alternative route, it's Highway 17!
OK, I'll get right on it.
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
Type:General error
Description:crashing
Stop looking at your phone and look where you are driving! Now!
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
I wish there were more URs with this level of detail. Too bad there is nothing I can do to fix it or any way I can explain why I marked it Not Identified.
Description:
Search for Facebook headquarters gives old Palo Alto location; search for defunct Sun Microsystems shows new Facebook location. the new location is actually marked as Facebook on map.
Reported on: Oct-21
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
Type: Missing road
Description: exit is misdesigned
I'll get the road department on it right away.
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
jasonh300 wrote:I heard it in San Francisco and San Jose. So I think it's all of California.
Nope, it's southern CA only. If you hear it up north, it is coming from an import.
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
In the California Mojave Desert:
Description: No water out here.
Reported on: Oct-15
Yup, there's no water here, it's a desert!
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
Description: police funeral procession
I'll put that on the map right now.
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
Type: Wrong driving direction
Description: not enough detail
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
Type: Wrong driving direction
Description: 220 Kensington Way is the address I entered. The directions instead take me further, to Kenfield Dr. If you do not know how to fix this, please do not toss it and leave it to someone else !
Reported on: November 28
OK, I will leave it for you to fix yourself, since you seem to know how to fix it. :)

Seriously, GIVE ME THE FUNCTION TO CONTACT THE USER!
rotus8
Send a message

Post by rotus8
Description: I enteted Kensington way (where I stopped). Directions want to take me further to Kensfield !!! BTW these are enough information to describe the problem.
Reported on: December 17
Well, OK he described the problem perfectly, but there is nothing on the map I can fix. I marked it NI so it will ask for more information. :(
rotus8
Send a message