WTF? Why Twelve Fingers?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by CBenson
I'm able to load WME and Live Map and to edit in Arizona currently as well. However, for quite some time WME, Live Map and the forum will stop loading for me every once in awhile. Closing the browser window and reopening the page always solves the problem for me. This happens to me on multiple win7 computers using Chrome.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by coontex
Mine started a few hours ago to move to the left side and when checking UR's the popup is behind it so you can not read half of it. URO+ popup lets you be able to read it in the popup when you hover over the report though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
I have been having issues for the last couple of days . It will save everything but the house number.

coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
Same issue Robert. When making a new place point it will save everything but the address.
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
I added some house numbers to a street last night and it worked fine but still not working when you try to add a house number to a place old or new.

coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
I was able to get them to save a few hours ago so it might be working again. I will try some more after while to see also. You may want to try this again on a new page.

coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
Just a tip for everyone using Validator to help find problems, you can disable checks for dead end u-turns by putting '!77,*' (without the quotes) in the "Reported as:" box under the Search tab.

Also, if you're using JNF, since we're apparently not supposed to remove the dead end u-turns anymore, instead of pressing 'Q' to fix the node, you can get rid of the unconfirmed by selecting the end node and pressing 'W', which will confirm the turns without modifying any u-turns on the node
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
PesachZ wrote: Have you tried the method described in the wiki?
When I first saw the original post that loops couldn't be split, I tried this method and was unsuccessful. I keep getting save errors immediately after bridging
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
PesachZ wrote:
crazycaveman wrote:
PesachZ wrote: Have you tried the method described in the wiki?
When I first saw the original post that loops couldn't be split, I tried this method and was unsuccessful. I keep getting save errors immediately after bridging
Do you have an American example which isn't working?

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
I just tried it again and it's working now. Not sure what the problem was before.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message