Post by matsalka
smokingtree wrote:It's unable to post emoji into signature, the result will be 500 Internal Server Error.

Please support emoji, the smilies look like coming from arcade machine.
It is (actually was) a limitation of MySQL forum database and this impacts all text input in forum, not only the signature. Older versions didn't support full unicode and an emoji is an unicode character. Upgrading to newer database and converting all relevant tables accordingly would do the trick.
matsalka
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

CM & Coordinator of Estonia | Eesti keelne Wiki | Facebook: Waze Eesti

Post by MatthewStarbuck
I think my new signature explains my feelings about this pretty well.
MatthewStarbuck
Send a message
- Matthew
R3: USA
Commonwealth of Virginia

Post by MatthewStarbuck
(I forgot the command to comment in italics because mobile...)

*If only he knew...*

I have been stopped twice by TSA in six months. Once for falling. Once for nearly stacked protein bars with a foil wrapping...yet...I can see how that looked like
explosives.
Kinda a crack at them too.
:)
MatthewStarbuck
Send a message
- Matthew
R3: USA
Commonwealth of Virginia

Post by Max-SK
hi, still have problem with logging here via tapatalk4, apache authentication error. any tips?
Max-SK
Send a message

Post by Max-SK
!?
Max-SK
Send a message

Post by MCiolfi
Hi,

I don't know if somebody already alert this, but the Wiki international describes some external sources like this that could be used no more. ;)
The Wiki need to be updated!

Cheers,
MCiolfi
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by mctiew
Any one knows why the default forum posts sorting order is always sort by author ?

This default is weird. Everytime I have perform a second search to list the forum post according to post time. This is the only forum in the world which sorts forum posts in this way.
mctiew
Send a message

Post by mctiew
foxitrot wrote:
sketch wrote:
mctiew wrote:Any one knows why the default forum posts sorting order is always sort by author ? ... This is the only forum in the world which sorts forum posts in this way.
IME that only happens when you are not logged in. ... (I agree it should be fixed, though.)
My only conclusion is that the default sort order by author was set (and kept) intentionally. Because we've already been asking that numerous many lot of times for a fix...

Sent from a touch display, which took care of perfectly scrambling my thoughts.
That's how an unsolved bug has become a feature ! LOL.
mctiew
Send a message

Post by Me--
russblau wrote:A new issue -- since yesterday (23 June) the software has started unsubscribing me to some of the forums that I am subscribed to. In particular, "Official Announcements", "Waze Map Editor", and some others. This is not a Tapatalk issue; right now, I am logged in on the forums directly using a browser. I subscribed again to some of the forums listed above, and within minutes (during the same browsing session) I was no longer subscribed to them.
+1
Me--
Send a message
ex-Area Manager Somme (80)
iPhone SE2

Post by Me--
What said the staff about this problem?
Me--
Send a message
ex-Area Manager Somme (80)
iPhone SE2