You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Feature Request - Render Paved Roads Different Color

Post by MGODLEW
I would like to request the feature to see roads paved via the Client a different color in the editor. Perhaps make them the color of an Orange so they stand out but yet won't be confused with Primary Streets. I believe this will help with identifying poor editors vs. newly paved roads
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:4659062

Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by taco909
Awesome idea. It is usually easy to spot the paved roads due to the erratic trace and odd junction locations... but I've seen some manual edits that were doozeys as well.
But I would like to add that even being orange, they still "stand out" on the wider zoom angles where streets aren't normally apparent, just like roads with blank names.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich