Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by GeekDriverPeaceful
Time will tell... we just have to wait and hear from the writer. And BTW, Java and JavaScript are very different languages and JQuery is based on JS.
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

I read the code, didn't try yet. Looks very promising! It basically grabs the latest rendering class from WME and apply it to Validator. This will (hopefully) show highlights. Neat!
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

Thank you Andriy for bringing WME Validator back...so happy! I only suggest that a new thread be created for this script to streamline feedback for the script. :) Many thanks to the awesome script writers.

Smiles
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

Post by GeekySmurf
I get the same thing ctpoole gets. You place a node because validator says you need a node, then you hit save and it throws an error for having the node. It's a vicious cycle.
I have been doing cleanup with Validator in low traffic areas. Per the Wiki I have been adding the node to these scenarios and have not received errors on save for the most part. There have been a couple of occasions where there was a loop that would cause some errors and I would need to build out a section at a time, but never an error when adding the extra node.
GeekySmurf
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Last edited by GeekySmurf on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandria, Monroe, New Orleans, Louisianna
Editing Manual| Editing Best Practice | My Wiki Pages / New Editor Links

Post by gertbroos
Is there another script out there that I can use untill this validator script is updated, that highlights newly drawn roads (the glow around them) ?

It's such a handy feature when drawing in lot's of new segments... Really miss that part :)
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by GFM_Danny
SpencerFG wrote:I have found that Validator has stopped working with Chrome after the WME update. Is there something I need to do to make it work or is an update required?
Yes, i have the same problem, ita not working with the new WME interdace, hope there will soon a new.update od validator. It helps much eduting segmen.
GFM_Danny
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 5
Send a message

Telegram : t.me/GFM_Danny

Post by GFM_Danny
yes..not working at my side either..i'm also use chrome to edit
GFM_Danny
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 5