Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

how to change My Home / My Work (Iphone)

Post by waltherlopez
Hi, I want to change 'Home' and 'Work' by selecting an specific point in the map (or by GPS actual location) but seems to be that Waze just let me enter an address in the search box. anybody knows if there is another way to change this?

thanks

PS: Im using an Iphone 4
waltherlopez

POSTER_ID:2401470

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
waltherlopez wrote:already in 'my favorites' but still Home and Work Buttons are asking to enter my address in the search box!
If you tap on "My Favorites" there is already an entry called "Home"? Or just in the Drive To page like you posted a screenshot of? If you don't have one in My Favorites, then it is not set. If you don't have it there, then follow RickW-NYs instructions to do it from the map. Easiest way is to type in the address and select Show on Map. Once there, you can tap-hold on the real location you wish to be the correct point. Save it as a Saved Location, then go to saved locations and add it as a Favorite called "Home".
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Ithaqua
Uninstalled then reinstalled Waze. Worked great for me. Then I added my new home address. Tip: please write down your user name and password before you do this! It will make the setup process so much easier!
Ithaqua
Send a message

Post by RickW-NC
A long press with your finger on the desired spot. Then tap the arrow on the result and add to favorites.
RickW-NC
Send a message
Verizon iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 Waze 3.1.0.0 (Crown, AM)

Post by waltherlopez
already in 'my favorites' but still Home and Work Buttons are asking to enter my address in the search box!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-kFGx ... /photo.PNG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-XjpW ... 252529.PNG
waltherlopez
Send a message