Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

WTF? Your editing permissions in Waze have been blocked

Post by
Got an email today from WAZE indicating that my editing permission have been blocked. "Your editing permissions have been blocked due to user complaints or suspicious editing behaviour." The problem is that I have done very little map editing and none recently. Did my account get hijacked or something? :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

POSTER_ID:6553806

Send a message

Post by antigerme
Tatomartins wrote:COMO FAÇO PARA FAZER CONTATO COM ELE ?
ANTIGERME
You were editing and creating many mistakes on maps. The worst thing is you did not answer the PM, read but not replied.

Please go to brazilian forum and turn off your caps lock. See the post about you. :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=1009&t=37284&p=845417#p845417
antigerme
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message
https://sites.google.com/a/felicio.com. ... brazil.png AM - Salvador/L. de Freitas
Looking for a job
Employer: "We need someone responsible for the job."
Candidate: "Sir your search ends here! In my previous job whenever something went wrong, everybody said I was responsible."
* não me responsabilizo por danos em sua vista

Post by felohidalgo
vincefred wrote:Got an email today from WAZE indicating that my editing permission have been blocked. "Your editing permissions have been blocked due to user complaints or suspicious editing behaviour." The problem is that I have done very little map editing and none recently. Did my account get hijacked or something? :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:
Hello Vince, I just checked your username and found that you are right, your editing permissions were blocked. It seems that you have not answered Private Messages regarding some edits you did.
I recommend you to get in contact with jasonh300, He can help you to unlock your account and also help you edit better.
I will contact him also to let him know about your situation.
Regards.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by felohidalgo
Tatomartins..... Are you translating this into Portuguese? Or you have the same problem?
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by felohidalgo
Olá TATOMARTINS, também foi bloqueado você, porque você não foi editado de acordo com as regras. Você deve entrar em contato ANTIGERME, ele é do Brasil. A vontade de ajuda. Eu vou falar com ele.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by felohidalgo
Vou escrever e eu copio no e-mail.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by jasonh300
vincefred wrote:Got an email today from WAZE indicating that my editing permission have been blocked. "Your editing permissions have been blocked due to user complaints or suspicious editing behaviour." The problem is that I have done very little map editing and none recently. Did my account get hijacked or something? :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:
The first thing you should do is check your PMs. You were blocked because of improper edits, and a PM was sent to you, that you either didn't read, or didn't reply to.

We try to give direction when someone isn't editing properly, but if you're not willing to communicate, our only option is to block access to the editor.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by MeridianHills

I would shoot a message to your local Area Manager and your Regional Coordinator. They should be able to shed more light on the issue.
MeridianHills
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by Tatomartins
Tenho um e-mail a partir de hoje Waze indicando que a minha permissão edição foram bloqueadas. "Suas permissões de edição foram bloqueados devido a reclamações dos usuários ou o comportamento de edição suspeito." O problema é que eu tenho feito muito pouco mapa edição e ninguém recentemente. Será que a minha conta são seqüestrados ou algo assim
Tatomartins
Send a message

Post by Tatomartins
TRADUZI EM PORTUGUÊS , NÃO CONSIGO MAIS EDITAR , ESTOU BLOQUEADO.
Tatomartins
Send a message

Post by Tatomartins
COMO FAÇO PARA FAZER CONTATO COM ELE ?
ANTIGERME
Tatomartins
Send a message