These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Firree
Just be patient. It's not like they're removing the points functionality for good. The basic (and far more improtant) functionality of the app like traffic updates and real time routing is working just fine so no need to panic.
Firree
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by gdgtguru
Is Waze even aware of this issue? Why would status.waze.com not mention this issue if they did? It would seem a multi-day outage would warrant some sort of notice there?
gdgtguru
Send a message

Post by gdgtguru
I don't think it is fair to expect issues to be ignored simply because the chosen business model of a company results in the product they produce being made available at no cost to the end user.

That said, it is not like the core functionality is broken so people probably can be more patient. At a minimum maybe a status update on status.waze.com would be nice so people at least know the issue is known and being worked on.
gdgtguru
Send a message

Post by GoTribe
I assume most on here are adults. I cannot comprehend how an adult could be so upset about not knowing his/her "score" on an app that is designed for greater purposes. We're all winners...just relax.
GoTribe
Send a message

Post by hazylogic
Android 4.4.2, Waze 3.8.1.0.
Downloaded the app at the start of my road trip, and has been great. However, today, every time I try to look at the scoreboard, it just says "oops..something went wrong"

Any ideas? I tried restarting the phone as well as deleting and reinstalling the app.
hazylogic
Send a message

Post by hazylogic
Thanks! Glad I'm not alone.
hazylogic
Send a message

Post by hazylogic
Interesting you said you were just about to make warrior. I was about to get the shield (dunno what that is called..lol) I was about 150 points away when I stopped the night before. The next morning is when it stopped working. Looks like maybe a problem when your Waze gets upgraded?

Is this the only way to report issues? Mine still does not work today, and hoping all my points are being logged. Do the devs reply to these threads?
hazylogic
Send a message

HELGRAMITE
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message
Last edited by HELGRAMITE on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

HELGRAMITE
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message
Last edited by HELGRAMITE on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

HELGRAMITE
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message
Last edited by HELGRAMITE on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.