Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by davebrz
Getting the same thing on my 4s running 6.1.3 iOS, the lock screen comes on the phone like the app is not running, have to swipe to unlock.
davebrz
Send a message

Post by davebrz
JohnDoe75 wrote:@bz2012 & davebrz have you checked in Settings - General - Prevent Auto-Lock was on ?

Thanks, so the setting must have changed if it was there to begin with previously as I don't recall setting it before.
davebrz
Send a message

Post by dragosv6
Bigworm23 wrote:Cut my total points almost in half. This week my total points shows a negative number.
Do you have negative points also in at waze.com\myaccount or only at your cell phone?
Try to uninstall the app reboot phone, install it again.

Cheers
dragosv6
Send a message

Post by fogmachine69
autenil wrote:I discovered a problem with iOS 8 and the 'Prevent Auto-Lock' feature on my iPhone 6. After reporting a Gas Station Price, it's as if the 'Prevent Auto-Lock' feature gets turned off--my screen goes dark after a minute. However, if I toggle the 'Prevent Auto-Lock' off and on again after reporting a Gas Station Price it appears to work correctly. I just noticed this after upgrading to iOS 8.
As posted in the "Screen Locking in iOS8" thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=108752, there is currently no known workaround for iOS8 screen lock as of iOS-8.0.0 - Gas Station Price is unrelated to the issue.

Screen unlock while driving in traffic might be dangerous.
fogmachine69
Send a message
Last edited by fogmachine69 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by freerangeveal
Getting the same scoreboard issue since the upgrade. Using an iPhone 5.

aequitasXI wrote:The Scoreboard stopped working today, seems universal among iOS devices.. Please fix! It says:

Oops! Something went wrong... Sorry, there is a problem viewing this page. Please try again later.

The same happens on Android. Is this a server issue or app issue? Please fix!
freerangeveal
Send a message

Post by grumpybeemer
My app has been buggy for 2 weeks now. It's only recording 20% of my drives and my score board hasn't been updating properly since July 18th. Now I can't see scoreboard at all.
grumpybeemer
Send a message

Post by grumpybeemer
Likewise, when I saw the update yesterday I thought 'Oh good they fixed it and is now launching new version' but the update made no difference.
grumpybeemer
Send a message

Post by hsanivaram
Ever since the update, Waze tends to forget linking the GPS and does not take voice command gesture.
Three finger tap, zooms out instead of taking the command.
hsanivaram
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ISawRedC5
iPhone 5S

It didn’t occur to me that it could be the newest release of Waze, but before I would get notifications both sound wise and the drop down of new SMS messages.

This no longer happens. I’m unsure if I flipped an option or it is the latest release. I have all my audio running through Bluetooth - and it always worked until now.

I have checked all my notifications in iOS and they’re all the same (on).

Anyone else?
ISawRedC5
Send a message
http://www.twitter.com/AdamCSmith
2013 Malibu “The RATT"

Post by Jay3705
IPhone 5s latest version. I can't update or see gas stations anymore.
Jay3705
Send a message