These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by KirbyBear
For the past two days I have not been able to view teh Scoreboard or read anything in my Inbox. If I try to open the Scoreboard or any message in my Inbox, I get the subject Error Message. I have powered my iPhone off and closed and reopened the App, but the problem still persists.
KirbyBear
Send a message

Post by KKolbe2
I have a Galaxy S5 and It hasn't been working for the past two days either. It just has a little man with an angry face and then says it's not working right now, try again later.
KKolbe2
Send a message

Post by KoendeVries
I have the same problem as well. No scoreboard since I created my user 11 days ago.
KoendeVries
Send a message

Post by LarryTruckTruax
My scoreboard has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone know why? I get Oops something went wrong. There is a problem viewing this page. Please try again later.
LarryTruckTruax
Send a message

Post by LastPreatorian
Not only can I not see my scoreboard, it doesn't appear to be tracking my driving. Currently the website is only showing 27 miles even though I have done twice that today alone. I shouldn't be a baby wazer anymore. I honestly would say I am at about 200+ miles right now not 27.
LastPreatorian
Send a message

Post by LastPreatorian
mdavidsonjr wrote:It should still be tracking you drives but it is just not updating. Give it time it will caught up.
I would say I'll hold you to it otherwise I'm coming down there. But then those points would all be lost too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :D :lol:
LastPreatorian
Send a message

Post by LastPreatorian
Helgramite wrote:
EternalOptimist wrote: But then those points would all be lost too.
But you are the EternalOptimist ... Hang in there !
I was being Optimistic that I would loose the points??? :P lol
felohidalgo wrote:As I said before, this is not the first time, that the server don´t show you the scoreboard, nothing is going to happen to your points, just wait in couple of days it will come back.
Meanwhile, just check your point in your dashboard at https://www.waze.com/dashboard/
Does it make a difference if the dashboard isn't showing a change either? BTW Thank you for your patience in answering all our questions, AND repeating answers for those who don't start at the beginning and read the whole Thread. :) The joys of being part of support or whatever they call it here. :)
LastPreatorian
Send a message

Post by LastPreatorian
OH Yeah, FYI my iPhone had an update for WAZE. I applied it and currently there has not been a change in this problem, however as felohidalgo has said give it a couple days. With that being said I may make postings on here to just show how truly noobish I can be otherwise I am going to give it until Monday to see if we get any changes along with the update to the App itself.
LastPreatorian
Send a message