Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by LastPreatorian
Helgramite wrote:.
Five Things that I Learned on Waze Today …

--

This entire thread is a candidate for the Jolly Wazers forum.
Hint: Go read those threads to pass the time until scoreboard is resurrected.

--

Wazers who’s Scoreboard doesn’t work = 32,547,982
Wazers who read a thread before posting = 0

--

Actually I am HAPPY the scoreboard is broken … because now I can take a break from checking my ranking immediately after opening my eyes each morning. Now I can check to see if the Scoreboard is fixed.

--

When my wife sees the massive points tally I have this week, I can tell her … “Honey, the scoreboard is still all messed up … do you think that I skipped work on Friday just to edit the map or something? Sheesh!”

Because I really did skip work on Friday just to edit the map … Wait … does she read these Forum threads? ;)

--

Time to go check the scoreboard again ...

Correction
Who read thread before posting is 1
I knew I was different but wow really, I'm the only one who reads before spouting off? Lol who's betting we will be at 15 pages before Monday.
LastPreatorian
Send a message

Post by LastPreatorian
felohidalgo wrote:As I said before. The Waze staff already confirmed that the Socerboard was fixed today. You should be able to see it now.

Please check and let us know.
As seems to be the trend you seem to know what your talking about. :D guess that isn't just some empty title after all. :D yup everything is back in working order. :mrgreen:
LastPreatorian
Send a message

Post by Le_Duc74
Same for me. iPhone 6 and Waze 3.9.2.1. I even tried to create a new account but strangely, it mixed datas from the two account. Now I have an account that seems to work but Scoreboard not. My wife is also running this app on her iPhone 5S and it works fine. We are from Belgium.
Le_Duc74
Send a message

Post by leftcoastguy
When I check my scoreboard it says something went wrong and to check back later. It's been the same for days. Any idea what to do?
leftcoastguy
Send a message

Post by LostMonkeyFJ
Right before the update my app quit letting me look at messages and my scoreboard. It kept saying opps something is wrong. I updated, restarted the phone, even reinstalled the app and still having the same problem. What is going on with the app? :!:
LostMonkeyFJ
Send a message

Post by Marcus_white
Frustrating? A little... Hilarious? Indeed. I'm now a baby Waze warrior. Ha!
Marcus_white
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message
Attachments

Post by Marcus_white
That place you saw everyone complaining was literally the thread below this one.

Here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=102729

Your points are still acrueing. The in app scoreboard should be available some time Monday. This is a North American server problem, everyone here is having it, myself included. Other than points, app functionality is fine.

If you would like to view your points, you can do so here:
Https://www.Waze.com/dashboard

Hope it helps!

To the moderators: I doubt this will help, but maybe. You might want to insert a post in the giant scoreboard thread on the very first page, first post explaining this so a bulk of folks coming in might refrain from creating yet another thread. I am very sure this will continue either way, but it may lessen it some.
Marcus_white
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by Marcus_white
IF YOU CAN READ THIS PLEASE DO NOT POST AFTER ME. SOME PEOPLE ONLY READ THE LAST POST AND THIS WILL HELP THEM.

Your points are still acrueing. The in app scoreboard should be available some time Monday. This is a North American server problem, everyone here is having it, myself included. Other than points, app functionality is fine.

If you would like to view your points, you can do so here:
Https://www.Waze.com/dashboard

Hope it helps!

IF YOU HAVE POSTED UNDER THIS AND THEN READ THIS, PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST TO ASSIST OTHERS.
edit: I find it amusing that the Waze veterans below this post have not read this...
Marcus_white
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message
Last edited by Marcus_white on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by MASAYIT
Same issue since 7/30.
MASAYIT
Send a message

Post by maw622
I was trying to find out what happened to my scoreboard and found out that my Dashboard will not load either.
maw622
Send a message