Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

iOS 3.8.1 Feedback Thread

Post by JohnDoe75
What's new :

- New & improved voice guidance
- See friends’ and contacts’ names when tapping a photo to share drive or send location

Major bug fixes:
- Freezes and crashes
- Low volume voice guidance
- Tablets unable to upgrade (Wifi only devices)
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:4749935

Send a message

Post by Jezbod
I upgraded to the latest version (3.8.1) last night and on the journey into work the screen kept going off.
The prevent auto lock is on and the "background app refresh" setting is set as well.
I'm running iOS 7.0.4 on a iPhone 4.
Any ideas what the problem is?
Jezbod
Send a message

Post by Jimbo724
aequitasXI wrote:The Scoreboard stopped working today,... It says:

Oops! Something went wrong... Sorry, there is a problem viewing this page. Please try again later.
I've been seeing this for a few days. It started before the latest update, so it does not appear to be caused by this update.
Jimbo724
Send a message

Post by jmanar
This is my first post and I too have the issue of
The Scoreboard not working for several days,... It says:

Oops! Something went wrong... Sorry, there is a problem viewing this page. Please try again later.

So as you stated above it is a sever problem????? can you confirm

Also is this a World wide issue or just US?

Thanks
jmanar
Send a message

Post by John_Cochran
Having the same problem. Started yesterday. The "Oops! Something went wrong..." error screen appears when trying to read in-box messages as well. This issue started before I upgraded to the new version of the app. I upgraded to the new version hoping that would fix it. It did not.
John_Cochran
Send a message

Post by John_Cochran
JohnDoe75 wrote:Try to turn on-off the option and restart the phone
Done. No improvement, unfortunately. The "Oops! Something went wrong..." message still appears when looking at the scoreboard and trying to read messages in my in-box. The same thing is happening to my daughter's account/phone. We powered down the app and the phone. Still getting the error message.

Both phones are running iOS 7.1.2 and the latest version of the Waze app downloaded yesterday.
John_Cochran
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
@bz2012 & davebrz have you checked in Settings - General - Prevent Auto-Lock was on ?
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Attachments

Post by JohnDoe75
Scoreboard not showing is not an app issue but a backend one which means there is a problem with the server and not with any app update.
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
John_Cochran wrote:
I was talking to bz2012 & davebrz & Jezbod about the screen going black

For the scoreboard no need to turn the phone off since it's a server problem, it may come back tomorrow or as soon as they find a fix
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message