Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by dmcconachie
CBenson wrote:
krankyd wrote:You can search our support widget (on waze.com/support) for "VIP users" to see the full list.
Sure I can search for "VIP users" but I cannot see the full list. This is because on my computer, using Chrome with the screen in portrait, the nanorep box only covers about half the screen. The text and table run out the box on the right side and can't figure out how to scroll to see all the text in the point column of the table.
Like this?
Screengrab.jpg
(27.46 KiB) Downloaded 632 times
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by faitaru
gerben wrote:Where can I see the VIP status? Or is this an US/Can feature as well?
I haven't been able to find where the VIP status is listed either. If it is US only, then it seems odd that asterix06 was name checked for the million points VIP when he is in Europe!

Somewhat confusing.
faitaru
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
iPhone 4S • iOS 8.2 • Waze 3.9.3928.928
AM for Nowhere :(UK Country Admin • iOS Beta Tester • Mega Driver
UK WikiUK ForumWaze UK on FacebookBecome a UK Area ManagerWaze Status

Post by FrisbeeDog
mapcat wrote:
unwallflower wrote:Mapcat - it seems that interstates get the fancy blue-ish shield, and state highways get oval shields. They look nice!
So this must be the beta version where you see them? Because so far I haven't seen any.
I'm still wondering what to do about including direction in interstate names. It seems that the I-15 shield isn't displaying for the most part in San Diego, instead it's just showing the "I- 15 N" and "I- 15 S" road names.
I was worried about that several weeks ago and asked Dror to confirm that they still wanted us to add the directions. He said yes, so evidently they intend to make this work.
That's really good to know. Otherwise, big pain in the arse.
FrisbeeDog
Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by gerben
Where can I see the VIP status? Or is this an US/Can feature as well?
gerben
Send a message
Nokia Lumia 920 (WP8 3.7.6 client)
Countrymanager The Netherlands
[img]https:///EcBKq[/img][img]https:///WS6zp[/img][img]https:///Y17fx[/img]https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/35/luiconring.png

Post by gettingthere
Does the spacing in the route number matter?

Krankyd lists the roads as:

I-15

The Wiki article and Unwallflower have:
I- 15

So should there be a space between I- and the route number or no space?
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by gettingthere
Looks like the naming convention listed in the Wiki is correct. Space in road name produces shields in Waze 2.4.

I- 15 N
I- 15 S
I- 805 N
I- 805 S
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
mrgrumpy wrote:So now having done 90,000+ edits, when do I become a Mega-mapper?

Have the scores changed?
Unsure if they have upped this with the editing ranks. May be 100,000 map edits now vs. 50,000 map edits when it was announced.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
jasonh300 wrote:You get mega-mapper status when you hit level 4, which is now 200,000 edits.

If you hit level 4 before they changed the threshold, you still have mega-mapper status. This info came straight from krankyd.
This was initially what I had posted (200k edits) but I revised my post when I saw the the number if edits was initially 50k. I didn't want to believe they bumped up 4x.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
Here is the original post from krankdy that states that it was 50k edits (the first post in the thread). Seems that 50k to 200k is quite a jump. 100k I could understand...

I think Mega Mapper was equal to (3) editing rights vs. (4).

http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... per#p85241
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Grid64
50,000 km driven to get mega driver? That will probably take me 3+ years to get with my daily driving. My car right now doesn't even have that current mileage! (It's a 2009 Hyundai Accent)
Grid64
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message