Post by Fredo-p
Try creating the mapping resources unique page, without any text, and see if a reroute happens.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by Fredo-p
From the edit page, when you click on "Press here to return to the Resources section to see your changes ", you are brought to this page https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Michigan#Resources.

Also, did you think about removing this section as there is no Michagan/Resources at the moment?

Code: Select all

See [[{{BasePage2}}/Resources]] for guidance in {{RootPage2}} that may not be universal to all other states and territories.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
sketch wrote:I think only sysops can delete pages. I suppose it would be wise to move, like, Michigan/test to Michigan/Delete/Test, Michigan/Resources to Michigan/Delete/Resources, etc., to mark them for deletion. Then, create Michigan/Test and start there.

It should be fine to just start over at Michigan/Test without deleting anything, but that'd make it harder to track down and find the unneeded pages leftover from the first time.
I thought pages that needed deletion get tagged with {{ToDelete}} as per the wiki:https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Template:ToDelete
Place {{ToDelete}} on pages that should not have been added or now need to be deleted and a Wiki administrator can come through and delete the page completely.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
It must have been a fluke for this one time as I never had this issue nor has anyone else reported something like this, as far as I know.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
pumrum wrote:I also think the area managers table should be tweaked to emphasize those who are dedicated to a specific state, so that you have clearly defined, in the following order:

1) The Regional Coordinator(s)
2) The State Manager(s)
3) Other editors, including CMs, in order of rank

Since there are often many Rank 5 and 6 editors in a state that are not acting as the State Manager and are not Country Managers, this would prevent the RC and SM role from getting "lost in the fray" and also prevent the CMs who work in the area from being inundated with tasks that the SM should be handling. I can mock up the CT page with what I think might look good if you'd like.
Take a look at my AZ as I have already had it set that way since the beginning

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
If anything, one could just include both "Statewide/Countrywide"
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I think screenshots would help to ensure we are talking about the same thing. ;-)
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
kentsmith9 wrote:
orbitc wrote:I think, it should be required.
Make it so... :mrgreen:
Don't you mean "Make it so #1"

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
With the Construction section being changed to Closures, what would be the best place to put "construction projects" that are long term? Would it be moved to "To-Do"?
Fredo-p
Send a message