Post by Fredo-p
CBenson wrote:Ok. What caught my attention was the emphasis on the vehicle based cameras, when we do have non-vehicle based cameras that are moved regularly.
:shock: :shock: :shock: I've never seen non-vehicle based mobile cameras before.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by Fredo-p
Yeah, there was so much crap that came down from the Red-Light-Camera company that their cameras and the mobile cameras from highway patrol eventually disappeared. Now, the red light and speed cameras are by city order only.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
kentsmith9 wrote:The test phase is officially over. The template is ready for use by any state that is so interested in using it.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/528424/ ... ewok-o.gif
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I made a backup of the original Arizona page. Can I just move the test2 page, and its sub-pages, to Arizona?
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I saw that. Will select and see.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Nope. I don't have permission to move a page to another that already has that name. I will need you or another wiki admin to move Arizona/Test2 to Arizona.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
PesachZ wrote:Try to first move the original page, and any old subpages to a new location. For example move Arizona to Arizona/OLD TEMP, and Arizona/To do (assuming there's an old page with that name you need to replace) to Arizona/OLD TEMP/To do . This will leave a redirect page behind. Then try to move the new page and all its subpages to replace that redirect page.

Test everything that its working right, and double check that there is no lost information which wasn't merged over from the old pages. Check and fix any links to the old pages, to point to the correct place in the new pages.

Then after a few weeks if everything is good, mark the old pages for deletion by either sending a PM to kentsmith9, or placing the {{ToDelete}} template on each page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
That didn't work for me. I still got the "not authorized to move" error. Also, I've managed to kill the Arizona/OLD TEMP redirect (thought I might get away with moving the /Test2 page if I removed the redirect :oops: ). So I am going to stop messing around with it and let an admin look over any crazy errors that I may have made. I did manage to move all the subpages of the old Main:Arizona to Arizona/OLD TEMP/(subpages).
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Well, looking over it, I managed to fix it. Unfortunately, I moved the main page to Arizona/OLD Temp, and the other pages to Arizona/OLD TEMP/ (subpages). So now there are two locations of "old temps" (damn case sensitive links).

Yeah...I'm going to stop now before I manage to hack into the server and destroy everything, thinking I was just changing my password.:oops: :oops: :oops:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37 ... 4qk5qw.gif
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Kent, I need some help with my F'ups. Oh, wait. I didn't ask correctly.....AHEM......

Help.....Help SuperWiki Man.....Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
download/file.php?id=22633
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
kentsmith9 wrote:Arizona is currently fixed, with one exception. The [[Arizona/To do]] page is a redirect to an old page. Is there something more updated that is supposed to be here? Or was it already incorporated into the main Arizona page and we can just make this one be blank until needed?
Crap, that was not supposed to be moved. That is the current To do page.

However, I have found something. When clicking on the discussion, I am not taken to the edit template. I did have the backup to the main AZ page on it. I have since removed and saved it to a .txt file on my laptop.

Is there any way to get the edit template back onto the discussion tab?
Fredo-p
Send a message