[Script] UROverview Plus v3.102 (20170316)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.36 (20150105)

Postby bz2012 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:59 am

I also see the UR locations improved but the Place popups still obscure the place icon mostly.
I do notice that it is a bit easier to 'click on it' "around the edge" of the popup, and get the place marker to move, but ....
:)
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Thanks. Still haven't had any success in replicating the problem here, which suggests it could be something a bit subtle or unique to your setup. Please could you post a screengrab so I can at least get a feel for how bad the popup overlap is.

You've listed several scripts which don't have native Chrome versions, implying that you're also using Tampermonkey to run those. For the other scripts where native Chrome versions *are* available, are you using the native versions for all of these, some of these or none of these?

Also, you've listed JNF seperately to Toolbox, does this mean you're using the standalone version rather than the version embedded in Toolbox?
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby bart99gt » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:14 pm

Current release of Chrome, production WME.

Validator
Toolbox
URO+
URComments
Route Speeds
Junction Angles
JNF
WME Chat Addon
WME Color Highlights
bart99gt
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:10 pm

bart99gt wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:3.36 tweaks the popup positioning, and adds an option to filter MPs if they were or weren't closed by a specific user.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi

Popups for places are now appearing over the place marker for point places. While I've found it improved with URs, I can't click on point places now.

I'm not seeing that behaviour here. Which browser, which version of WME (production or beta), and which other scripts are you using?

In the meantime, remember you can always disable the popups via the Misc tab.
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby bart99gt » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Twister-UK wrote:3.36 tweaks the popup positioning, and adds an option to filter MPs if they were or weren't closed by a specific user.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi

Popups for places are now appearing over the place marker for point places. While I've found it improved with URs, I can't click on point places now.
bart99gt
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby glomp » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:27 am

3.36 tweaks the popup positioning, and adds an option to filter MPs if they were or weren't closed by a specific user.

Thank you for adding this functionality so quickly :D :D
glomp
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:06 am

3.36 tweaks the popup positioning, and adds an option to filter MPs if they were or weren't closed by a specific user.

Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.35 (20150104)

Postby glomp » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:38 pm

We all know how useful this script is in helping manage our editing areas and big thanks once again. :D

With the automated map problem process being run again we have the usual number of things the system has found. :(

A possible enhancement:

Is there any chance of being able to add the functionality to filter closed map problems by a specific editor?

If it is possible, could it also be able to filter the ones you have closed so you can then only see the map problems that others have closed.

This will help to find an editor/s who close the problems without actually solving the issue the system has detected. Then we are able to mentor them in what they could/should have done before closing the map problem.
glomp
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby taco909 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:45 pm

I was going to thank you for the backfill, but apparently I had not yet updated.

BUT... It looks like the MapRaid really has made a huge dent in LA.
I went to the area of the map with the most dense concentration, zoomed out to Zoom-0, and began incrementing the "Hide URs newer than ##" filter.

Before the raid, I could not bring up any URs older than 10-15 days. Yes, we get 250 URs a week in some areas, which explains why we needed the MapRaid so badly only having ~10 active editors.
Today, I set the filter to block URs newer than 100 days and I still have a good number displaying including "Construction" "Closure" and "Note" icons.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4

Postby PesachZ » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:06 pm

bz2012 wrote:
PesachZ wrote:The candy stripe you see on these segments is a Waze Temporary closure, it is not a restriction, and therefore there is no pop-up.

Thanks for the info. I have even submitted some of those myself.

I have been running across such closures that have expired. I thought, at first, that they would 'automatically' be removed.

I posted follow up queries on the UR. No response.
I PM'd the submitter and was advised that there was no automatic closure, I should go ahead and close them. So I added the note 'closing expired closure flag' and marked them solved, but that does not effect the candystripe road segments. I thought it was a restriction that wasn't showing and blaimed URO+ but see I was wrong.

How should these candy stripes be removed?

This is not a URO+ isuue and I don't want to hijack the thread. In short these closures are entered through Waze staff usually, via a sheet that SMs and champs have access to. The UR is purely for information purposes to other editors. The UR is usually placed by the champ/SM who uploaded the closure, whether they monitor the responses depends on them (I do). Closing the UR has NO effect on the actual closure. Any champ/SM should have access to modify or remove these closure if they need to be canceled early. They automatically disappear from the map after they expire. If you have any further questions please send a PM or move the discussion to an appropriate thread.

Hope that explains it better.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts