[Script] UROverview Plus v3.41 (20150320)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.33 (20141228)

Postby rickzabel » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 pm

Twister-UK wrote:
rickzabel wrote:Versions 3.34 In the LA area with the settings “Not resolved by user” and “Without comments from user” enabled there is a noticeable delay after the map reloads while these lists are populated, but the waiting icon issue is no longer happening.

Good to hear its no longer a showstopper issue for you, though I'm a bit puzzled as to the delay you mention - unless your entire system runs JavaScript slowly then there's no reason for the list population code to be noticeably slow, suggesting there's still some unexpected interaction with the native code. Any chance of a debug console grab to see if that sheds some light on the problem?

"Without comments from user" seems to work almost instantly on chrome, on firefox there is a small delay.
"Not resolved by user" seems to be the one that causes more lag.
overall WME is being super slow for me right now and I am not seeing anything in my console that shows an error while turning those on and off.

5VM354:127 ############# userview addded
VM313:2619 ur tab click
VM313:2645 filteritems
VM313:2061 filtering urs
66VM354:127 ############# userview addded
11VM354:127 ############# userview addded
VM313:2053 resolver checked
VM313:2057 build resolver list
506VM354:127 ############# userview addded
Chicago Illinois Suburbs , Main areas Downers Grove, Naperville, and Auroa
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/User:Rickzabel
rickzabel
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.7 (20140330)

Postby rivercitysyn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Is there a reason permissions are set so that the extension has access to so much in Chrome?

Would it be possible to restrict them in the next release for peace of mind?
ImageImageImageImage
rivercitysyn

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.25 (20130411)

Postby rob7mgte » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 am

Twister_UK wrote:1.25 adds a "Delete Camera" link to the camera popup, making it a bit easier to clean up areas of the map infested with all of those randomly placed cameras from world_* and usa_* users...

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186

Thanks Chris! That's a nice time saver.

Would it be possible to list the editor's level in the popup for cameras? So 'Name (3)' instead of just 'Name'? The cameras added by L3+ editors are much more likely to be accurate so I spend more time looking at those.

Rob
Area Manager: Seattle, WA and surrounding areas
Waze Editing Resources: Map Editing | Best Practices | FAQ | Landmarks
rob7mgte

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.26 (20130412)

Postby rob7mgte » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:04 pm

I like it! The new camera filters are cool too.

Probably would be good if the 'hide' filters defaulted to 'off' to avoid confusion when cameras don't show up anymore.
rob7mgte

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.27 (20130529)

Postby rob7mgte » Thu May 30, 2013 5:11 am

Thanks for the update!

Noticed one issue with the new camera delete feature. The delete link disappears as expected when it is outside of my editing area. However it also disappears in an area outside of an area where I have driven, but is within an area I help manage. Make sense?
Area Manager: Seattle, WA and surrounding areas
Waze Editing Resources: Map Editing | Best Practices | FAQ | Landmarks
rob7mgte

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.28.1 (20130530)

Postby russblau » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Timbones wrote:Couple feature requests:
2. add support for comments, which can now be found in the updateRequestSessions objects.
Currently only accessible via beta editor, but they appear in the model on the main editor too. It would be useful if the popup showed how many comments there were...

+1. It would also be useful if the popup highlighted whether there were any comments from me (the current user of WME); maybe a checkmark or bullet next to the number of comments would serve this purpose.
ImageImageImage
AM Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C./Sussex County, DE
State Manager: District of Columbia
russblau
State Manager
State Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.31 (20141103)

Postby russblau » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:37 pm

New issue, first noticed today (possibly some recent change in the WME code?). I have URO+ set in the 'Cams' tab to show non-approved cameras but hide approved ones. When viewing the Cameras layer, approved cameras are sometimes appearing when I click an unapproved one that is very close to the approved one, or hover the mouse over an area that contains both types of cameras.
ImageImageImage
AM Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C./Sussex County, DE
State Manager: District of Columbia
russblau
State Manager
State Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.40 (20150217)

Postby SAR85 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:14 pm

davidakachaos wrote:Hey,
I think I found a bug in the script. I noticed it when I was debugging something different. URO+ was flooding my console log with a error.
One error repeated very quickly; line 4079. But the real error came from line 4293:
Code: Select all
if((uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      } 

Now the situation that causes the error is when uroPendingCommentDataRefresh === false and uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh === true BUT uroSelectedURID === null (!!)

I think a simple fix like this would solve it:
Code: Select all
if(uroURDialogIsOpen && (uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      }

Btw; I'm a sort of cheater :P I use the Userscript version on Chrome with TamperMonkey (not you Chrome extension) because I run multiple scripts for WME, just not all at once (turning off and on extensions isn't as simple in Chrome as it is in Tampermonkey)

This bug doesn't happen every single time, but the race conditions can be met :geek:

I have seen this as well, running the Chrome extension.
SAR85
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.35 (20130820)

Postby shawndoc » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:42 am

I often have problems with the URO script not loading. I often have to reload the editor several times before it shows up and starts doing its thing. Any suggestion on what could be causing it?
shawndoc
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.36 (20130822)

Postby shawndoc » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 pm

I've found if I zoom all the way in and refresh, it will get URO to load. When zoomed out, there's too many things Waze is trying to load and if one of them times out no URO.
shawndoc
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts