Post by Olestas
sketch wrote:
Olestas wrote: Can you try this one? It has about 40 I think.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... ,178374837
Your zoom level is too high – I think it has to be zoom 4 or closer.
But it was created like that :D It is not manually edited.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by orbitc
After I upgraded the v37, screen looked as if resolution changed to 800x600. Win, XP.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by OyyoDams
ohad-ron wrote:Road ranks - we have improved the way this works according to your feedback. Basically, all roads are defaultly locked to automatic. Automatic is the road ranks algorithm - a busier road will be locked to a higher rank, according to specific country configuration etc. An editor can choose to manually lock the segment on a different rank by setting the lock to that rank's number.
Hey Ohad, I have a question about this new thing. Let's take an example. Imagine a freeway is traffic-locked L5, and an L3 editor wants to edit it. He sends us an unlock request, and we lower the lock level to 3. Now once his edit is finished, if we forget to set the segment level back to "automatic", then it'll be L3 forever. Could you add a kind of timer that sets back the lock level to "automatic" if the current level is lower than the automatic one ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Last time we checked when road ranks were enabled in beta, no one can lower the lock lower than the automatic. Though I suppose maybe now we can?
Yes, you can set any lock level regardless of the automatic traffic lock level. The traffic lock level is now just an information.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Can something be done that when I click two segments and click the bridge icon to merge both segments the elevation remain as current elevation level instead of increasing the elevation by one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Wrk2Much wrote:Is it me or did this update screw up editing? i cant even fix a Dead end road with a turn around because the little U-Turn arrow doesnt show up anymore... or am I not doing something write?

I cant even fix
Dead-end U-turn
or
Node B: Unconfirmed turn on minor road
I read some where along this thread that all you need to do is click on the dead-end node and press Q and then W. It works for me.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
PesachZ wrote:
paulkok_my wrote:
Wrk2Much wrote:Is it me or did this update screw up editing? i cant even fix a Dead end road with a turn around because the little U-Turn arrow doesnt show up anymore... or am I not doing something write?

I cant even fix
Dead-end U-turn
or
Node B: Unconfirmed turn on minor road
I read some where along this thread that all you need to do is click on the dead-end node and press Q and then W. It works for me.

However right after that it says, you should NOT do this. The point of hiding those controls was that Waze does NOT want us to restrict those dead end u-turns anymore.
Thanks for the info. I better inform my fellow editors about it.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
PesachZ wrote:
paulkok_my wrote:
PesachZ wrote: However right after that it says, you should NOT do this. The point of hiding those controls was that Waze does NOT want us to restrict those dead end u-turns anymore.
Thanks for the info. I better inform my fellow editors about it.

Hopefully the script which enabled the QW function (JNF) you mentioned will be modified to stop doing that on dead ends, and the WME Validator will be modified to stop showing these as an error soon.
I confirmed that JNF stops doing that for dead-ends but validator was showing errors. Now not sure as no access to pc. Will check with fellow editors.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Is there any updates being done now for WME? WME allows me to save but it seems that the edit is not saved.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
That was fast. WME edits can now be saved on my side. :mrgreen:
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message