Aggravated with the WAZE App

Post by JustynnCase
Let me begin by first stating I signed on to Waze a year ago and left the app because of the lack of support to fix issues.

I am the Social Media Director for the Autoweek America Adventure and would like to feature the app for our teams to use during the upcoming event October 24th. http://www.TheAmericaAdventure.com

I have been driving across the USA for the past 16 days, 8259 miles and NOT ONCE has the app updated my points, miles or path. I am using the HTC One-S phone with a live WiFi and 4G service.

So would someone please tell me why I should continue to try to make this App work and use its functionality with our event if I cannot even get it to log the data?

Thanks!

David
JustynnCase

POSTER_ID:11059771

Send a message

Post by arlenm2012
Just another FYI, the windows phone/Nokia platform does not have the "picking up rewards" feature and reporting gas station prices. Have noticed the GUI is completely different overall.
arlenm2012
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
AMadventure wrote:Let me begin by first stating I signed on to Waze a year ago and left the app because of the lack of support to fix issues.

I am the Social Media Director for the Autoweek America Adventure and would like to feature the app for our teams to use during the upcoming event October 24th. http://www.TheAmericaAdventure.com

I have been driving across the USA for the past 16 days, 8259 miles and NOT ONCE has the app updated my points, miles or path. I am using the HTC One-S phone with a live WiFi and 4G service.

So would someone please tell me why I should continue to try to make this App work and use its functionality with our event if I cannot even get it to log the data?

Thanks!

David
You may be looking in the wrong place. The URL for your dashboard is http://www.waze.com/dashboard

If you've driven all those miles, you should see them on the dashboard. You should also be able to view your drives in the editor at www.waze.com/editor
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by pvaladares
Hello!

You may send a support ticket request at the Waze.com by selecting the Support tab.
Search for your problem, fill the form and send it.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
pvaladares
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by slb805
Not sure where else to post- or WHO TO SEND PROBLEMS TO!?! But I am also aggravated so it fits.... I was almost to the top level of wazer, when Waze logged me out at some point in the past month or so and I have since not been able to retrieve that account!!!! It can't find my username, gives error message for my password entries... I click on the links they provide to reset one or the other or both- whatever I can get bat this point-- and it just takes me to the page where I'm asked to enter my phone # because "that's all they need to retrieve my acct. Info" -- HA HA NO! OMG You have no idea how frustrating this is and how aggravated I am! After reading some posts I understand I'm not the only person who this has happened to- or something similar. So WHATS UP WAZE?!?? I have used your app for a solid 2+ yes and told all my friends about it - who had no idea about it before that- & now they all use it-- and I know several other ppl. Who have helped "spread the word" of your app convenience & relevant info and what happens as soon as you gain some fame + notoriety. + success? You lose my account or at the very least, make me go thru hoops + circles + never ending loops to try and get my account back with no results!!! I am so frustrated it makes me not even want to ever use Waze again and tell all my friends shat happened and to be ware bc Waze doesn't offer any solution or even a link on their lame website that is of ANY HELP at all. They seem to be more interested I'm sharing their "biz director" or "press director" contact info than any tech support link or contact info other than a community forum which has nothing relating to my specific problem. WORK IT OUT WAZE YOURE CUST. SRVC. SKILLS ARE LACKING + SLACKING + SECOND RATE AT BEST.
slb805
Send a message