Updated and Chrome Webstorized.
Read the details, there's changed behavior and required action needed for closed loops when there's house numbers.
Version 0.0.9.0This is now a Chrome Webstore Extension Chrome Webstore
Checks WME's API to make sure used objects and functions exist and are the correct type. This works as long as function argument order doesn't change. Next step is to regex match on function contents to confirm arg order.
Makes cameras visible at zoom 0.
Updates keyboard pan amount by 1/4th the map view height.
Saves and persists turn arrow visibility and clickability between reloads/permalinks.
Saves and persists Full-screen mode.
Hooks into replaces 'q' (Disable All Turns) and does these actions on the selected node:
- Enables U-Turn and locks all turns at dead-end nodes. Changed Behavior
- Fixes any self and reverse connectivity issues
- Converts single node roundabouts (lollipops) and loops into a three segment loop. Any existing house numbers will be associated with the middle segment and MUST BE EDITED after save to update their stop point.
- If two or more segments are connected to the same two segments, it will split one of them. Same rules as SameNode.js bookmarklet.
- Terminates dead-ends
- Makes dead-ends two-way (only if both ends of the segment are visible)
- Sets the Type of a roundabouts using lowest of two highest rule and sets country/state if needed
- For UK sets Type of roundabouts using highest type excluding Freeway rule.
- Removes revcon (turns into wrong-direction of one-way), and selfcon (U-Turns at non-dead ends). Once the app has real support for U-Turns selfconf will be left alone
- Locks all turns at selected node.