Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by irowiki
dbraughlr wrote:
irowiki wrote:I meant, search for segments that aren't set to ground level currently, but that would probably be another script!
Are you talking about Level Highlighter?

I'm not sure how I missed that one, thank you :shock:
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
dbraughlr wrote:
berestovskyy wrote: So we're looking at quite slow and complex check here. But what's is the "goal"? Does this non-ground elevation affects TTS or routing?
I would be looking for drivable segments at the same elevation that touch or cross without forming a junction. These might look okay, but they do not route correctly.
That's pretty much it what I was looking for, however, this whole thing started because I posted that the "out of range elevation" check was not working for me. I'm finding quite a few "blank" elevation segments, but every time I try to permalink one, it reverts to ground elevation. Perhaps it is just a visual bug?
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
ditchi56 wrote: If I could set a limit of, say, 100 in the Validator settings I could then just forget about it - and I probably wouldn't want to fix more than 100 problems in one session anyway.
I can vouch for this, 10,000 errors in one validator report for old base mapped cow paths. An optional customizable limit might help me control my sessions and appease the wife :lol:
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
I think he means updating only the generated report that gets displayed in a new window?
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
I Get that from time to time and it turns out to be a random glitch. Maybe. Sometimes I think it is because there's something funny with the junction.
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
Wait, I thought locked segments were already excluded?
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
olestas wrote:Hiding problems in locked segments is bad. I report those to corresponding level editors in my area. You could add option that hides them by default after installation of script.. but it should be possible to change it.
That's how it was, by default. Maybe move the "exclude non editable" into the settings (where the sound setting is)
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
I must have missed this change, but the soft turns on minor roads being blue instead of yellow highlighting is throwing me off!
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
Alright I tried that, but it isn't working. Probably my non-coding-self doing something wrong.
I get that it needs to look like this:
"300.severity": "warning",
Where does it go though?
irowiki
Send a message

Post by irowiki
So how do you change the severity of a check? Tried using the localization file but nothing seemed to work.
irowiki
Send a message