Post by qwaletee
Pizuz wrote:Did anyone else notice that sometimes when updating segment properties, WME sets elevation to null (blank field)? I haven't been able to find out how exactly to reproduce this, maybe there's a problem in connection with the toolbox, the validator or the junction node fixer.

Did anyone else notice this?

EDIT: Disabling Junction Node Fixer (Tampermonkey version) seems to fix the issue.
This was brought up a while back. The elevation is not actually changed to null -- if you save and reload, you'll see it still has the correct value.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues

Post by qwaletee
bz2012 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with WME this morning?
Even when I turn off all extension, the little 'tab' icon continues spinning, like something is trying to load, The balloon icons for URs (solved/unsolved) are not showing but mouse over the area and URO+ additional info shows they are there.
The 'layers' icon in the upper right corner is not showing (a blank spot is there) but the layers selection box does pop up when I put my mouse over that area.

EDIT: after restarting Chrome, the problem seems to have gone away.
However, I can't get any tampermonkey scripts to run now, even though they are enabled.
EEDDIITT: They started after I reloaded the WME tab.
I get this all the time. For some reason, ever once in a while, Chrome keeps having trouble loading Waze graphics. So maps load forever, as do forums (the little unread icons, create message buttons, thumbs up, and so forth fail to load). Restart Chrome, all is well. But if it happens once, even chnace that it will happen again soon for about a day.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues

Post by qwaletee
You don't have to disable it entirely to stop that behavior. You can change the Validator setting to not draw two way roads. Or, just simply change then all to one way after it creates the two way. Toolbox itself makes that pretty easy to do.
speedtrippa wrote:
kpouer wrote: now "allow all turns" is broken (without any script)
After a couple of reload page it work again

What about drawing a new roundabout? With WME Validator active the roundabout segments are two way, i had to deactivate it from chrome extension panel to draw a roundabout properly.

Sorry for my english
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
jasonh300 wrote:Anyone else getting a scroll bar on the right hand side of their screen in Chrome? I turned off all extensions and made sure zoom is at 100%.
Occasionally. But I was getting that occasionally before the update, too. It sometimes disappears as I pan around, other times I have to reload.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by redviper26
Dave2084 wrote: This whole conversation is at odds with the understanding the UK Champs have regarding dead end U-Turns.

The UK Champs asked Waze to run a job a few months ago which disabled every dead end U-Turn in the UK. It soon became evident that (misguided) users would enable them again and re-introduce the routing errors that come with them since the Waze client has no U-Turn instruction. This is one of the reasons (if not the main reason) behind the disabling of U-Turns on a dead end node in WME.
The situation in the UK is unique, and we did disable U-turns there following the community's request. For other countries, U-turns should be left as they are, and we intend to enable them in the future.

Thanks,

Noam
redviper26
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by RobertB151
I've been having problems putting address numbers on place areas for a few days now. It is inconsistent. Sometimes it works. Most of the time it does not.

Today, for the first time, I also had a problem putting an address number on a place point.

I could create the point, categorize it, and name it. I could also put a city name and street name on it. As soon as I tried putting a house number on it it would not save.
RobertB151
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by RobertB151
I'm still having trouble with address house numbers on both place areas and place points. Its intermittent, in that it works fine for some places, and consistently errors out for other places. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason (yet) as to whether it is a newly added place or an edit of an existing place.
RobertB151
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by roencaco
Hi,

What about to add "state" info for segments? So far only country, city and segment name.

Thank you.
roencaco
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
images/ranks/MasterRaider_Badge.pngimages/ranks/EditLevel6_Badge.png
Roldan - Kike
Coordinador y Country Manager
Waze Local Champ Mentor - Social Media experts - Traducciones Beta - Master Rider
Wiki Latinamerica
Waze Honduras Facebook

Post by s4pun
MacVit wrote:
ohad-ron wrote:[*]House numbers are now shown for places address preview
After any editing Places removed House number!!!!!!! :cry:
Having this same issue since Places where introduced. Any kind of editing removes house number form places.
s4pun
Send a message