Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by hamster--
cool, script updated again. awaiting chrome version :)
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
Twister_UK wrote:so you might want to grab another copy now just in case you managed to pick up the withdrawn version.
Awesome. Ya, I was waiting for your post here before I downloaded. So, good to go :)
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
URO broken in new beta editor, even with new link added to script. I'm sure it will be updated in short order tho :)
hamster--
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I often have problems with the URO script not loading. I often have to reload the editor several times before it shows up and starts doing its thing. Any suggestion on what could be causing it?
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I've found if I zoom all the way in and refresh, it will get URO to load. When zoomed out, there's too many things Waze is trying to load and if one of them times out no URO.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Loading up real good for me now.

One request: Can you add the ability to filter by number of comments?

For whatever reason I don't always get an email when someone replies to a UR. Would make it much quicker for me if I could only see those UR's with more than one comment, so I can check if the comments are new or not.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
One more feature request... Show the actual date/time the UR was submitted.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Twister-UK wrote:Partially correct - each UR object has a timestamp which is accurate enough to derive the date of submission (and hence the elapsed days since submission, as shown in the URO popups), but the accuracy of the time part is, deliberately or otherwise, degraded to the point where every UR timestamp decodes to a time of midnight...
Ah thanks. That sucks. Would have been really helpful trying to figure out which UR's were due to the server hiccups this week, and which were submitted after it was fixed. Also to help with some troubleshooting of time restricted turns.

Any chance of my other request? Filtering by number of comments?
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Doesn't seem to be working with the latest beta version... Or is it just my computer?
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Its weird. It is working on my work computer, but not my home computer. Both are running Chrome. Only use Chrome from WME on each. Both running Win 7 64 bit. Odd.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message