Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by HandofMadness
Update: I got it figured out. I had installed it from home using the link in the first post. It shows in extensions, but won't work. I downloaded the .crx version from a page or two back, and that's working.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Thanks for the changes!
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
The hide function not working on UR's, and possibly MPs in the current beta editor. Works fine in the regular editor.

Someone suggested disabling Toolbox, which I did, but its still not hiding UR's and MPs I've told it to. Hover is working though. Seems to be affecting at least some of the other beta editors as well.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I guess I should add:
URO+ 3.1
Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I'm sure this has already been requested earlier in the thread (I went back through 3 pages of posts), but I'd like the ability to filter place updates based on the type of update. For instance, hide all place updates except those that are flags. Or those that are photo updates. Or only show new places.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Thanks for this update. The new PUR options are just what the doctor ordered.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
If you disable the extension, do all the URs show up? I've been seeing this problem too, and just chalked it up to server issues/Waze's algorithm that decides which URs get displayed when there are too many in a view.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I've found that when using "Backfill data" in areas with a lot of URs, that URO will never actually filter the URs. This seems to happen most often for me in parts of Los Angeles which have a high amount of URs. If I scroll to a section of the map with less URs, the filtering starts working again, or if I turn off Backfill.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
SAR85 wrote:I'm seeing the following error in the JS console. I'm using Chrome version 41.0.2272.118 m.

Code: Select all

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of undefined
It's being triggered from uroTenthSecondClick() on line 4784.
I'm getting literally hundreds of these in a row, and I'm not sure if it is what is causing URs to display super slow, or something else is causing URs to display slow, and causing this error.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
PesachZ wrote:Not sure if I missed a report on this, but the disable auto centering for URs (map move when select) is also not working in beta.
Or production when at high zoom.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message