Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by rcaine
I have the same failure of the scoreboard, also since 7/28. I have even done an uninstall and reinstall but no scoreboard.
rcaine
Send a message

Post by rghvdberg
Samsung Galaxy Pocket.
Waze is crashing everytime when trying to navigate. It's so bad that I can't use it anymore. Sometimes I get the report dialog but most of the times it crashes to the homescreen. I just keep it on my phone waiting for an update that will fix this.
rghvdberg
Send a message

Post by Romcos
Errors! Hi, now is fully functional voice command second exit from roundabout, but third exit from roundabout voice command is missing.
So, turn left and turn right voice command is missing too.
Voice commands in Slovak language.
Thank you.
Romcos
Send a message

Post by schlefty
Is there any way to join teams? Whenever I click on the Teams option I just get a message that says "No teams found."
schlefty
Send a message

Post by Septican
Same issue as gibby13.
On Nexus7 with Android 4.4.4.
Speedo is obscured by the Friend icon
Septican
Send a message

Post by siriusb
Hi,
I have a phone with a screen resolution of 854x480 pixels. In landscape mode the info bar (black bar with the street name and next turn) fills lots of space at the top of the screen, but the actual info uses very little of it. It would be nice to have it's size to be flexible, stretching only when needed. 20% of the screen wasted this way, can't see the route ahead of me because it blocks that part of the map.
I found complaints from a year ago on this issue. Really can't it be resolved?
siriusb
Send a message

Post by softfoot1949
I have noticed that often when the device is showing a clear road ahead and I report slow traffic the app suddenly gets an update that shows heavy traffic for some distance ahead that has seems to have been reported by someone else.

It's almost as though it's failing to refresh the traffic info often enough :-(

Is there a setting that might improve this?? As it stands it's not very useful.

Great app otherwise.

TIA
Dave
softfoot1949
Send a message
Last edited by softfoot1949 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by speedlever
uncleiro wrote:I had version 3.7.8.0 on my motorola droid 4 and it worked great. The new version 3.8.1.0 will not send my shared ride by text. I also am not receiving shared ride text messages from my friends.

Is there a way to install the older version that worked?
Which older version did you have in mind? There is a rollback thread for 3.7.8.
speedlever
Send a message
OnePlus 3 on AT&T
Android 7.1.1
Waze 4.22.1.0

Post by speedlever
Sounds like you likely need a complete uninstall followed by a full reinstall of the app.
speedlever
Send a message
OnePlus 3 on AT&T
Android 7.1.1
Waze 4.22.1.0

Post by speedlever
aequitasXI wrote:The Scoreboard stopped working today, seems universal among all Android models.. Please fix! It says:

Oops! Something went wrong... Sorry, there is a problem viewing this page. Please try again later.

The same happens on iOS. Is this a server issue or app issue? Please fix!
This is also true on 3.7.8 on Android.
speedlever
Send a message
OnePlus 3 on AT&T
Android 7.1.1
Waze 4.22.1.0