Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
Ok to help Chrome users I've just published a Chrome extension
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Anybody face problems with v0.0.7.5 or V0.0.7.6 today? When I go into WME, I get lots of red arrows showing on the map without me clicking on the segment. I can see this when I zoom in at 100m / 500ft.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
paulkok_my wrote:Anybody face problems with v0.0.7.5 or V0.0.7.6 today? When I go into WME, I get lots of red arrows showing on the map without me clicking on the segment. I can see this when I zoom in at 100m / 500ft.
Problem solved. Sorry to throw a false alarm. I must have accidentally pressed Shift+Z causing all the red arrows to come out.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
I'm having problem on using JNF in solving soft turns. When I click on the node, on the left panel it shows info that the node has soft turns. I click "Q" and the soft turn info goes off. After saving the edit, the soft turn node is still there.

Currently now the soft turns is being solve using the manual way. Solving revcon and U-turns no problem. I'm using the INTL server.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
doctorkb wrote:
DMZamora wrote:Seems broken (no 'Q' shortcut) since the last WME update, a few hours ago.
It still works fine with both production and beta editors on the N.A. server. Perhaps this is a ROTW issue?
Works fine for me in Chrome.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
DMZamora wrote:
paulkok_my wrote:Works fine for me in Chrome.
Weird, I'm using Chrome here too. Tried reinstalling and still having the issue, Q shortcut just disallows all turns. It was working perfectly before the update.
My current version is WME Junction Node Fixer 0.0.7.7 and it works on my Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m

Edit:
After update my Chrome to Version 29.0.1547.57 m also works fine the JNF
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
DMZamora wrote:
Nice, is there any .crx version of 0.0.7.7? Still on 0.0.7.6 here.
I got it from here
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
drive4fun2me wrote:I am running chrome and have crx version 0.0.7.7 but for some reason, I am unable to use it. I select a segment and press the "Q" on keyboard and nothing happens. Can someone please help.
If I'm not mistaken, you must have at least one turn arrow to be green in order for JNF to work.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
jasonh300 wrote:
paulkok_my wrote:
drive4fun2me wrote:I am running chrome and have crx version 0.0.7.7 but for some reason, I am unable to use it. I select a segment and press the "Q" on keyboard and nothing happens. Can someone please help.
If I'm not mistaken, you must have at least one turn arrow to be green in order for JNF to work.

If there are no green arrows, it should still set all the restricted turns as hard-restricted. But I can't think of any case where you'd want that.
I came across some edits that no turn restrictions enabled for all directions and one of the segment does not have end node. When I click Q, JNF does not fix it. That's when I know JNF is telling me something is wrong with the turn restrictions.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
jasonh300 wrote:
paulkok_my wrote:If there are no green arrows, it should still set all the restricted turns as hard-restricted. But I can't think of any case where you'd want that.
I came across some edits that no turn restrictions enabled for all directions and one of the segment does not have end node. When I click Q, JNF does not fix it. That's when I know JNF is telling me something is wrong with the turn restrictions.
What do you mean by "no turn restrictions enabled"? Turns are either restricted (red) or enabled (green).[/quote] Please excuse my English, one of the arrows must be green in order for JNF to work.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message