Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by HandofMadness
PesachZ wrote:Not sure if I missed a report on this, but the disable auto centering for URs (map move when select) is also not working in beta.
Or production when at high zoom.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Feature Request:
When cloning a closure, clone the event drop down box. Currently it defaults to unselected, requiring you manually select none each time you clone a closure.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by heetENkoel
Hey guys. Sorry, I dont search for maybe dublicate questions. Sorry for that. When I click on the User link in the URO+ Popup, the User profile will open in the same tab where the WME is running. Is that a bug or a feature?
2023-04-26 21 33 52.png
(31.05 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
 I think it would be better that a new tab open when you click the link.
(Maybe I´m blind and don´t find the right settings)
heetENkoel
Send a message

Post by helosix
Having an odd issue (Chrome - URO+ 3.55), If try to close a UR & click done I'm never given the option to save the changes.
helosix
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by helosix
Twister-UK wrote:Unable to replicate this in Chrome or Firefox... Does the save icon activate when you click the Solved or Not Identified radio button and then deactivate again when you click Done, or does it remain deactivated throughout? I also see you're running some other add-ons - does the problem still exist if you deactivate all of those and leave only URO+ running?

Just got back to check and it's working fine now. Not sure if the Toolbox caused it or not... but when it was happening it only worked correctly when URO+ was disabled. All good, for now... ;)
Thanks for all your hard work on this great tool!
helosix
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by helosix
I spoke too soon. It happened again. I closed out and saved a few URs fine. I then closed t in a row without saving and noticed I could not save. Only when disabled URO+ did the save option become available. It saved but hung on a grayed out screen with "Loading Roads" in the top right. I refreshed the page and the changes had applied.
helosix
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by herrchin
crazycaveman wrote:I'm still trying to find a way to reproduce (and see if it's even a URO problem), so don't expect you to spend too much time on it until it's verified. :)
I also have seen both issues you report, and once it was showing me UR details from a UR hundreds of miles away, which was obviously very confusing. I have not been able to reproduce on-demand, or confirm it is definitely URO+.
herrchin
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Hipska
Glodenox wrote:Hey there, hipska asked me to look into an improvement in the pop-up windows for closures on segments. Right now the system only lists a provider if it is available, but generally the closure would be created by a Wazer, so a fallback system to show that user would be more useful.

I've made the changes listed below locally and that seems to work fine. I also noticed that the reverse segment isn't processed the same way as the forward segments, which I've fixed here as well.

After line 5141 that sets the provider variable, I added this block of code:

Code: Select all

else if (rcObj.createdBy !== null) {
  provider = (Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy) ? Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy).userName : rcObj.createdBy);
}
Two lines below when checking for the reason field, I expanded the if statement a bit to exclude empty reasons:

if(rcObj.reason !== null && rcObj.reason != '')
Then I've basically copied that code over for the reverse segments as well (perhaps this could better be made into a function?) around line 5179:

var startDate = rcObj.startDate;
var endDate = "unknown";
if(rcObj.endDate !== null)
{
  endDate = rcObj.endDate;
}
var provider = "---";
if(rcObj.provider !== null)
{
  provider = rcObj.provider;
}
else if (rcObj.createdBy !== null) {
  provider = (Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy) ? Waze.model.users.get(rcObj.createdBy).userName : rcObj.createdBy);
}
var reason = "---";
if(rcObj.reason !== null && rcObj.reason != '')
{
  reason = rcObj.reason;
}
result += '<td>' + startDate + ' to ' + endDate + '</td>';
result += '<td>' + provider + '</td>';
result += '<td>' + reason + '</td>';
result += '</td></tr>';
Yup, thanks Glodenox for the patches. Could this be added please?
Hipska
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by hmarian
Trying to filter URs using the feature "Last comment less than X days ago" I can see URs that I made comments on within the X range. URs commented by others are not showing, only those with my comments.

HM.
hmarian
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Device: Samsung Galaxy S20+
Waze Version: 4.90.90.901
Country Manager: Canada
Area Manager: Greater Toronto Area, Buffalo (NY), Binyamina (Israel)
Android/WME Beta Tester
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Editing Manual | Editing Best Practice | @Waze_Canada

Post by hmarian
Twister-UK wrote:
hmarian wrote:Trying to filter URs using the feature "Last comment less than X days ago" I can see URs that I made comments on within the X range. URs commented by others are not showing, only those with my comments.

HM.
The only way I can replicate behaviour like this is if I've commented on a UR which is also tagged (i.e. [INFO] etc.) and I've got the "Don't apply state/age filters to tagged URs" option ticked. For non-tagged URs, or if I don't have that option ticked, the "last comment less than..." filter seems to be working just fine regardless of who commented on the URs.

Is this still causing you an issue now? If so, please send me a copy of your URO settings.
Thanks for the follow up, but I don't see this behaviour anymore.
hmarian
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Device: Samsung Galaxy S20+
Waze Version: 4.90.90.901
Country Manager: Canada
Area Manager: Greater Toronto Area, Buffalo (NY), Binyamina (Israel)
Android/WME Beta Tester
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Editing Manual | Editing Best Practice | @Waze_Canada