These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by ccasapu
I find this feature interesting and useful. It would be great if we would have such functionality. Would be used by most of the travelers.

Thank you @ofratessler @momcezz and @waze.
ccasapu
Send a message

Post by ChristopherLaFarge
egadgetguy wrote:
TomNotFooling wrote:The killer app is to add stops during the day ahead of your trip, so you can remember to run errands on your way home later on. I'll often think that I need to stop at the home improvement store and the grocery store while I am at work, and then totally forget to go there on my way home. It would be awesome if Waze said, "hey you wanted to stop here and there on your next trip."
All of the old garmins supported this. it's not that hard to do. It's a needed feature. Maybe I'd go back to streets and trips if MS still supported it.
So does Google Maps. i thought Waze was owned by Google. Should be a no brainer.
ChristopherLaFarge
Send a message

Post by ct1aic
I also have same opinion: It would be convenient to be able to program more than just one stop at a time and it would be nice to have the feature to save those routes with multiple stops.
ct1aic
Send a message

Post by DishShare
I've been using an app called Badger Maps to plan any routes with multiple stops. You can create your route on your computer or phone and then when you're on the road the app can then provide you turn-by-turn directions using Google Maps, Waze, etc (whatever GPS app you prefer). It also has an awesome optimization feature that allows you to visit all your stops in the most efficient order. I work in sales so its been able to save me tons of time weekly, definitely worth checking out :D
DishShare
Send a message

Post by DragonOfThrones
Hey, a feature I would love is to add more than a few more stops and have Waze calculate the best route to reach these 2-3 extra stops
DragonOfThrones
Send a message

DragonOfThrones
Send a message

Post by dskids
It may be mentioned elsewhere (new to these forums) but it would also be useful to save a route with multiple stops as well
dskids
Send a message

Post by EasyCore
I would love to have the ability to put in multiple stops as a 'round trip' and have it reorder the stops to make it the most effective/productive trip...

FYI, MapQuest currently does this... without the features we all love :(
EasyCore
Send a message

Post by ecornely
I support the feature too.
I have a list of more than 20 coordinates I have to go to and would like waze to help me find the best route between them.

Until now I store it in Evernote and copy paste the coordinates after each step but it's a pain.
ecornely
Send a message

Post by egadgetguy
ME too!! but seriously! Wait, I was serious. How about the ability to create a route in waze online and save it to the mobile version?

Want to see an example of a program that can do that? How about MS Streets and Trips. It's had that ability for over a decade!

In fact, you can tell it when you want to arrive at each stop, and or how long you will be staying. I don't want to use a laptop to navigate, so that's why I would like to at least
Thanks.
egadgetguy
Send a message