Post by taco909
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
Taco909 wrote:Edit: Working now, but extremely slow... over 2 minutes to save stop point moves on 6 address pins
Odd. I just moved 50 HNs on two segments and saves took only a couple seconds.
I was able to "bump" the actual numbers closer to the street to "activate" the Waze number over the Google number without a problem.
The problem was slipping stop points on existing businesses to get them to the driveway where the lobby is instead of the center of the building.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Fredo-p wrote:The address issue appears to be with places. Both area and point places seem to have issues when you add the address and try to save.
I had a problem last night converting a point to an area.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
sketch wrote:Did it really work for multiple segments on Windows?
Not on Chrome or FF for =<L3 for me.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
sketch wrote:Yeah, I just normal-clicked the trash can on my Mac and got the dialog. Always been that way.
Yup... trashcan works and always has (with the confirmation prompt)
Tapping the "DEL" key never has for more than one segment.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by Timbones
I've also seen /undefined/ appear in a permalink, though I don't recall where.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries

Post by Toerek
SkiDooGuy wrote:
qwaletee wrote:
Taco909 wrote:I guess the new "No display of dead end u-turns" kicked in last night. I was cleaning up my local area for the last couple of days and getting a lot of practice on editing these small streets.
This morning, I can no longer view the u-turns, but not only that, I am unable to clear the error displayed by the WME Validator. I am getting both the yellow "Dead end u-turn" error as well as the blue "uncomfirmed turn" error.

Is a script going to be run map-wide that will clear these remaining errors since we no longer have the ability to manually edit them?

Edit: Found the answer in another thread. Click the offending node and tap the "Q" key to clear.
CAREFUL: That only works if you have Junction Node Fixer or WME Toolbox installed. Otherwise, it is going to send all turns through the junction to restricted. That would be a Very Bad Thing.

If he is clicking the node at then end of the dead-end then that won't be an issue. :)

I think you missed what he had said.
Another work-around would be to add a temporary segment to the end of the street, fix the turns/uturns, then delete the temporary segment.
Toerek
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
CBenson wrote:WTF? Why Twelve Fingers?
For improved Functionality, of course! ;)

Lately, when entering info in Street or City boxes, the popup choices look different for me. I sometimes see backslashes, and now the Bolded letters indicating matches are the same case as what I've typed, rather than matching the existing name, like I'm pretty sure they used to.

In other words, when I type a lower case "l", I get "los Angeles" where I used to get "Los Angeles".

Anyone else seeing this?
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
Revcon trick: change segment to two-way, fix offending turns, change back to one-way, Save. Not one-click, but NBD. #oldschool

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y7f2gsiomkpxbe6/CA_SM_Rocket_Shear_Alpha_50.png?dl=0
ARC for SW Region, USA
Global Champ, US Local Champ
The best editors Read the Wiki and read it often. Learn the proper way to handle URs. Don't draw another Place until you read this!

Post by tonestertm
Like I said; No Big Deal. It's not like Revcons are the meat and potatoes of editing. (Thank Goodness!) :)
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by undearius
Fredo-p wrote:
BellHouse wrote:Since today I am seeing segments which form a closed loop, which do not seem to have a beginning or an ending (i.e. there are no A and B nodes when selecting it).

Example

I have not found any way to split these loops, neither by adding in a new segment, or by means of scripts. Either way, I get an error when trying to save. The only way to solve this seems to be to delete the whole thing and re-draw it.

And, no matter how often I click on the shown red arrow (to make it green), it stays red (although the edit counter counts up each time).

EDIT: I know very well how I could split these loops until yesterday. What I am saying is, that all these procedures do not work anymore for these closed loops since today.
I've ran into this many times these past two weeks. Every trick I've tried has resulted in save errors. The only way I have been able to resolve it was be deleting and redrawing it again.
I've been having this issue for months now, so it's been around for quite some time.
undearius
Send a message