Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by crazycaveman
As mentioned above, the keep right is for the green path, NOT the purple. I've seen reports of people getting a turn left when they were clearly supposed to get a right hand instruction. Still have no idea what causes that, though. Seems like an intermittent bug
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
RussPA wrote:Is there a way this update can be added to Greasyfork or somewhere else? For some reason, my ISP blocks the seb.d59 subdomain. I can get to free.fr, but not seb.d59.free.fr.
Here you go, just click the "Raw" button to install. I forked milkboy's repository on GitHub and downloaded seb's updated version.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
seb-d59 wrote:v1.13.4: fix the layer switcher in WME Prod / beta and create a "scripts switcher" if not exist.

http://seb.d59.free.fr/Script/WME_Junct ... le.user.js

@crazycaveman: can you update GitHub please?
Updated on GitHub
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
Sea_Breeze wrote:It looks like, currently JAI does not work properly in combination with WME center to begin-end of street.

From what I've heard, the latter script doesn't work properly in combination with the latest WME, period. Are you sure you only have trouble when both scripts are enabled and not when just center to begin-end of street is?
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by davielde
BarfmanTheGreat wrote:I seem to be having a conflict between WME toolbox and JAI. Toolbox will provide a red PM link next to the last editor and creating editor of a segment when selected, as well as a list of area managers right below. However, in the past few days, those links have disappeared. If JAI is disabled in extensions, the links return. Voludu2 has confirmed the same problem with the GF version. Seems like some incompatibility. I am on Chrome, with the Chrome versions of JAI and toolbox. Thx for any assistance!
Here is the block of code in JAI that is causing the conflict. The "additional-attributes list-unstyled -side-panel-section" area is where the updated by/created by users are displayed. I'm not sure what the JAI code is attempting to do here, but I have verified that commenting out this section of the JAI code allows the Fancy Permalink icons in Toolbox to appear.

Code: Select all

//Add some version info etc
		var ja_info = document.createElement('ul');
		ja_info.className = "additional-attributes list-unstyled -side-panel-section";
		ja_info.style.fontSize = "11px";

var ja_version_elem = document.createElement('li');
		ja_version_elem.appendChild(document.createTextNode(ja_getMessage("name") + ": v" + junctionangle_version));
		ja_info.appendChild(ja_version_elem);

ja_settings_dom.appendChild(ja_info);
davielde
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png
CM: USA
SM: Michigan, Vermont
AM: Ann Arbor, MI & Thunder Bay, ON
WME Michigan

Post by dchary2418
I'm not getting the junction angles or turn angles any more when selecting a segment in the in the regular editor as of today

Dave
dchary2418
Send a message

Post by dchary2418
It's not working for me, I verified the settings and I made it the only script running.
dchary2418
Send a message
Attachments

Post by dchary2418
seb-d59 wrote:
dchary2418 wrote:It's not working for me, I verified the settings and I made it the only script running.
Have you the JAI checkbox in the layer menu ?
Looks like it was that. Thanks
dchary2418
Send a message

Post by DGolysh
Hi guys!
if I want to contribute adding new language to this script, which repository should I fork? Is https://github.com/milkboy/WME-ja valid repository?
DGolysh
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Junction Angle Info is no longer working for me since the Editor downgrade (downgrade = Waze HQ idea of upgrade). Any ideas/fixes gratefully received.
Running JAI v1.12 on Firefox v49.0.2 under OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message