These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Username & Password

Post by AdrianY96
Hi Admin,

Recently I had to do a complete Factory Reset on my Samsung Note2 and reinstall the latest Android 4.3 software. As a result, everything was wiped out and needed to be downloaded again including Waze.

My problem is I forgot my Username & Password (since the only time I ever used it was when I 1st downloaded the app 1 year ago!) I went to the 'Help Me Out' link, keyed in my email and sure enough, a link was sent to my email. Herein lies my problem. When I click on the link sent to my email (almost instantly), I keeps saying that the Reset link has expired! I tried this 4 times and all within a minute of receiving the email link. What should I do?

Short of creating a new account, is there anyway that I can retrieve back my old Username, points and rank?

Btw, I'm using Waze in Malaysia and my device is a Samsung Note2 running Android 4.3

Please advise. TQ
AdrianY96

POSTER_ID:16888056

Send a message

Post by davielde
As long as you know the email address you used when you started, you should be able to get the info: https://www.waze.com/forgot_password
davielde
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png
CM: USA
SM: Michigan, Vermont
AM: Ann Arbor, MI & Thunder Bay, ON
WME Michigan

Post by eric0668
Did you ever get help with this. I had a different but similar account problem I accidentally deleted an account helping a friend. But he wants that screen name back. As of now it isn't available. But I was asking.

There is little to NO support for this app. Mostly leaning to the NO side. :-)
eric0668
Send a message

Post by Master_Diablo
Does anyone from Waze watching this forum? My wife has similar problem and I can't find any solution. I reply on a poor email advising me visit Password Reset page (heck I didn't new and already done that) but I didn't got any other answer...
Master_Diablo
Send a message

Post by reducereuserecycle
I have the same problem. Their support says that they keep the old user name for some time (weeks) so you can get your old user name back, but when I try it says it is already taken...

Waze - Please advise!
reducereuserecycle
Send a message

Post by usa_13wothcb
I recently got a new iphone. When I loaded Waze it requested my user ID and password. I can't remember my information. Is there any way to obtain this information. I hate losing the past year of WAZE mile & other route information!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
usa_13wothcb
Send a message

Post by wwpmsu
I have the same problem. Accidentally changed my username when I got a new phone, now waze says my old one is not available. I would like to have it back.
wwpmsu
Send a message