Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by ditchi56
Script (version 1.12.0) is not working for me in Chrome (and, yes, I've had disabled WME Color Highlights). Works OK in Firefox.
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
SuperDave1426 wrote: It doesn't need to be in Toolbox, it needs to be here in Junction Angle Info. ;)

And I agree it would be an awesome feature!
Alternatively, we incorporate all of Junction Angle Info into Toolbox, so that future updates to WME can have some find & replace that fixes both simultaneously... :)

In my mind, there's really no good reason to keep a gazillion scripts -- anything that is found to be worthwhile to most editors should be moved into one main script. This means fewer lines of code to load/maintain (each script needs it's own setup and bootstrap), as well as more eyes on any potential bugs.
doctorkb
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
Ahh, but you missed a key point.

If the author was interested, I'd happily involve them in the Toolbox development. :)

This would strengthen the team working on Toolbox, reduce everyone's workload (including the author who's being brought in) and likely result in a more compatible script environment for everyone.

I also don't know that there's a "fair play" concern here -- it's not like anyone is out to get money from this.
doctorkb
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
If there are any code snippets from TB that might help, let me know and I'll get you the unminimized version...
doctorkb
Send a message

Post by Domingues3D
Hello All,

That is great news  :D  :D. Just a quick question.

Is this still the correct link to the script? https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/35547 ... angle-info

If so will there be an update via greasyfork? :)

Thank you

Domingues3D
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by dspille
SuperDave1426 wrote:Just 'cause I want to be sure that I'm/it's clear: This is still retrievable at:

Correct? Currently, v1.13 is reported there, last updated Nov 21 2016. Assuming that's still the correct location, I'm guessing the version will be updated from the github source soon... :)
I believe the correct link is in his post above.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
I think it's a foreign IP. I wonder if your router has the country black-listed.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
It's likely some other script that is interfering. Have you tried disabling all scripts/extensions except JAI?
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by DwarfLord
Apologies if this has been asked before, but JAI does not appear to respect the implicit "Continue" instruction forced by a "View and hear" selection under Lane Guidance.

When LG "View and hear" is selected, it behaves in many ways the same as a "Continue" prompt override -- but JAI still displays the simple white circle that suggests there will be no instruction.

In my area, for a variety of reasons, we often lean towards explicit "Continue" prompts rather than LG View and hear.  As a result, I have not developed the habit of drilling down through all the dialogs in every intersection of concern to check if "View and hear" has been set.  But that means that when I edit in areas where "View and hear" is preferred, it is easier for me to miss it -- especially when JAI tells me that there is no instruction!

Thanks very much for any fixes or thoughts.

DwarfLord
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by ehcool68
I'm personally OK with it only updating the degrees when you let go of the segments because it's easy enough to just drop it and then shift again. It's a nice-to-have feature.

Along with that, is there a way to change the layer that displays angles? As soon as you shift a segment or node, the segments pop on top of the degree bubbles making them a bit challenging to read, especially on a small screen.

Not critical, also more of a nice-to-have.

Eric

Image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ECl_-w ... sp=sharing
ehcool68
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message