Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by ehepner1977
GarvinGray wrote:Hello all,

It has been recommended by private message that I bring the issue being discussed in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=247163 to here for further assistance.

Assistance appreciated.

Well the first question is have you found the threads on the trailing slash? If your WME URL doesn't look like "https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/" instead of "https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor" many scripts will not load.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
That was one of the suggestions in the thread you looked linked. So, did you check to see if your WME url had the trailing /?
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
If there is no trailing slash, many scripts will not work. Simple fix is to manually add the slash. There are a couple of scripts that help add the slash, WME URL fixer is one.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by elljay23
sketch wrote:
brandonrossl wrote:Is it possible to allow an editor to select 2 segments and instead of angle show the turn instruction that will be given (if applicable)?

A simple TR (turn right), KR (keep right), CS (continue straight), and ER.... and so on would be useful to remove doubt from the process.
Well, it depends on more than simply the angle... it's rather complex, depending also on road types, road names, and the other segments. It's not something we editors are fully aware of.
Thought the logic was captured in the wiki here. Are there extra rules?
elljay23
Send a message

Post by ErsonSergio
G_W1Z wrote:The new WME release seems to have impacted or possibly broken, this script, I can't see the angles. Can anyone else confirm?
Yes ! :?
ErsonSergio
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Erson Sérgio

Post by ErsonSergio
Thanks for the fix. all right now!
ErsonSergio
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Erson Sérgio

Post by ErsonSergio
sstuff3 wrote:
dspille wrote:It's likely some other script that is interfering. Have you tried disabling all scripts/extensions except JAI?
Disabled all add-ons except JAI. Still not working. Removed it and closed Chrome, then added it again. Still not working. :?
make what the our friend @Rodrockvet cited in the above post :D
ErsonSergio
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Erson Sérgio

Post by ErsonSergio
G_W1Z wrote:It's back to not working for me as of maybe 20 mins ago. I followed the above steps.
it's working usually now for me. verify other script that is locking. Disable the others.
ErsonSergio
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Erson Sérgio

Post by ErsonSergio
G_W1Z wrote:
ErsonSergio wrote:
G_W1Z wrote:It's back to not working for me as of maybe 20 mins ago. I followed the above steps.
it's working usually now for me. verify other script that is locking. Disable the others.
Still doesn't work. Just to confirm, which script and version works? I have 3 different ones and the Chrome extension. Not sure which is the right one at this point. Thanks for your help!!
Delete all Junction Angle Info from Tampermonkey, delete also of Chrome extension. So install the version 2.0.4 no Tampermonkey by link WME Junction Angle Info script from Greasyfork ;)
ErsonSergio
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Erson Sérgio

Post by ErsonSergio
G_W1Z wrote:Are you saying not to use Tampermonkey with it? I tried your steps and still doesn't show. Maybe I don't have a layer turned on for it.
Use yes tampermonkey! delete the others versions of Junction Angle Info. Leave only the version 2.0.4 and enable the script layer.
JAI.jpg
(214.58 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
ErsonSergio
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Erson Sérgio