Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
Nazride wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:32 pm Hello, the script no longer works for me, it tells me that I am not at the right zoom level and this whatever the level under wme,
Do you have the same problem?
Does the new editor version cause an error in validator?

All the zoom levels have changed.  Additionally, the PL has changed from &zoom= to &zoomLevel=

Until these are updated in the script, many of the features may not work correctly.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by joey_bagadonuts
My first time using it. Found a number of issues and corrected them - thanks for the time you put into developing this tool! It's awesome.
joey_bagadonuts
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
olestas wrote:Hiding problems in locked segments is bad. I report those to corresponding level editors in my area. You could add option that hides them by default after installation of script.. but it should be possible to change it.
I totally agree and do the same.
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
Since userscript.org (even :8080) doesn't seen to work anymore, is there another way I can install it ?
Could add to https://greasyfork.org/ or https://openuserjs.org/
Thx
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
berestovskyy wrote:userscripts works fine with me: link :?

GreasyFork: link
My bad, could not find it, thx
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
voludu2 wrote:Is there any possibility of detecting reversal on one-way segments on particular street types? The reversal bug is still with us, and it can be very difficult to spot.
Do you mean Reverse Connections ?
If yes, they used to be reported in the Report.
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
PesachZ wrote:
JohnDoe75 wrote:
voludu2 wrote:Is there any possibility of detecting reversal on one-way segments on particular street types? The reversal bug is still with us, and it can be very difficult to spot.
Do you mean Reverse Connections ?
If yes, they used to be reported in the Report.
No. This is a different bug where one-way segments can be automatically switched directionality (reversed) after doing other edits (like deleting certain extra nodes).

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
:D viewtopic.php?f=819&t=108055&start=610#p946707
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JoniX3000
I have not read the thread, so this maybe already have been reported, but if not, I've found a bug: using the Swedish language on WME makes Validator use Spanish instead of Enligsh.
JoniX3000
Send a message