Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
****Moved to Beta Fourm****
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Last edited by jm6087 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
The filtering kicked in :D
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
reuvenirony wrote:Hi
I noticed that when this extension is on there is an additional option to copy a road closure with the dates advanced by one. See icon in the red circle:
Capture.JPG
When this extension is off this option is not available. I couldn't find however in the settings anything that describes this option.
Can someone please explain?
Thanks,
That allows you to duplicate the a closure on the same segment with the start/end dates being adjusted up by a day.

For example, if you add a closure for 8/16/2018 from 7am to 5pm and then click the copy/paste button, it will add a new closure for 8/17/2018 from 7am to 5pm. Each time you click will add a new date.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
I have not seen this issue on NA server. I just tested again to see if it is something new but was able to delete with URO+ active.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
santyg2001 wrote:Hi,

Would be great if when you hover the mouse over a place it appears the Lock level of it.

Thanks.
If you use PIE, the name and lock level of a place can show on the screen without hovering over it.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
That has been my observation as well. Editing an in-app closure is too risky for failure. Better to just delete and add fresh.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Did you check the filters to make sure nothing is checked that could be causing the lack of feed?
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
RussPA wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm
abc1357 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:26 pm  Thank you for looking into this.  May I suggest combining both features into a single "Closure Enhancement" script?

Thanks.

It would be nice if ALL of the history enhancement functions were pulled out into their own script, I think there are a couple of other scripts that also enhance some history elements.  Seems like it would make sense to have them all in one script.

Yeah, Closure Helper used to enhance the history of closure details but it is currently borked.

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
You forgot a pinch of salt in the wounds

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
searchjaunt wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:58 am Hi,
As the enable checkbox of the script gets switched off randomly - sometimes never in days, sometimes multiple times a day - I was wondering if the switch is really needed. I don't see an urgent need for this option, and I think that it's even easier to switch on/off the script via TM.
I know that other scripts might be the culprit for this behavior, but I need those scripts and I don't have the time/knowledge to find out what the conflicting reason is en ask the script authors for a change ir order that another script wouldn't cause conflicts.
So, I was wondering if it would be possible to omit this option in favor of having a more stable behavior and less frustration upon editing.
Many thanks in advance,
Eddy

Having the checkbox does not require a refresh of WME.  To switch off in TM does.

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ