If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Feature addition suggestion

Post by CastNbo
I live in Kenya and amongst other issues there is the one of drivers being totally careless; especially the ones driving public transportation buses: we see scenes of those fellows driving on the wrong side of the road or overtaking on the wrong side of the same. This is somewhat of a pain as they really create disruption and most importantly they are in total impunity.
It would be nice to have an option like "report reckless driving" where with a picture you can freeze the moment and report it into the site. I am sure it can help local driving improve big time.
Of course I can send you examples of this pretty pictoresque way of making one's way through the traffic, it is very african and indeed completely selfish.

Michele
CastNbo

POSTER_ID:2955234

Send a message

Post by bgodette
Olmanrivah wrote:it's sort of like moving Police. If you report it, by the time a Wazer gets there, He'll be gone.
Yeah but all the wrecks in his wake aren't :lol:
bgodette
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olmanrivah
it's sort of like moving Police. If you report it, by the time a Wazer gets there, He'll be gone.
Olmanrivah
Send a message
Country Boys Can Survive!
Graduating from the WAZE School of hard Knocks
Area Manager King William, Va.