Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by juliansean
Great teamwork! Thanks for the temp fix and glad I wasn't the only one still working the old school refresh button.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
Thank you so much for all your work this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
When I first load WME I have 2 or 3 PUR’s in my feed. After clearing those there are 0. When I tap load feed still 0, repeat two more times, then the feed is full of PUR’s again. This happens 100% of the time for me now. Any idea what I’ve messed up? Thank you.

juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Thanks for the explanation. Didn’t realize it was that complicated. Sorry to have bugged you. Happy Sunday.

juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
I can't get place filtering to work either.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
The adding of Alt Names in the popup is terrific. Saves me a ton of time. Also, I agree that cloning an in-app-closure is a terrible idea, so removing that button was a great addition. Thanks for your continued work on this script!

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Twister-UK wrote:3.183 restores closure cloning and the delete closures button following the latest utterly indispensable changes in the WME code (however did we manage without them, I wonder :roll: ), and also displays the start/end times in MP popups if the MP includes these details.

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Thanks for this fix. Just had to delete five days worth of overnight closures individually. Glad to have your script back up and running (this part). Never know how much difference a script makes until it isn't working! You're appreciated!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Sounds like solid time management right there. Why fix something that should have been fixed before it made it to us. But, thank you for the heads up. Enjoy your weekend.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Scrolling to the bottom is awesome. Such a pain on long term weekly closures.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by JustinS83
This script looks to spam the console with errors (every tenth of a second?) when you select something from the feed that isn't a UR (MPs or announcements). Below is the error from the console.
Screenshot - 1_12_2017 , 1_51_00 PM.png
(11.25 KiB) Downloaded 1312 times
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message