These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Hankster
Please just fix it.

Don't be a Batman.
Hankster
Send a message

Hankster
Send a message

Post by Hankster
No legitimate excuses now. Microsoft has provided tools that will allow them to easily port their iOS or Android apps to W10Mobile. An intern could do it in a few days. Then they would have an app supporting all Windows 10 devices - phones, tablets, pcs. Hell if they contact the Windows Insider team via @donasarkar they would probably do the whole thing for them. This is purely Google spite / anger / foolishness at play, and the people it hurts are Waze fans, not Microsoft. Well fans for now anyway...
Hankster
Send a message

Post by HartmutHgs
i've got a Lumia 650, installed Waze from the store. Everything works fine.
Language is only english, it's not possible to download any other language
HartmutHgs
Send a message

Post by Hawkheart
I just installed Waze two days ago. Ihave just received my sixth verification code, even though it appears that the app is working. How do I make those notifications stop?
Hawkheart
Send a message

Post by hebermc
Pitikoa wrote:Hi Everyone :)

moving from a android phone to a brand new Lumia, I'm very disappointed to discover the Waze v. 3.7.4.5 for France :
- no landscape mode
- no facebook connection
- graphics compare to the android version seems very aged

So I hope the developement of this great app on WP is not dead 'cause I still want to use it - so far 20K kms make with the Waze help.
I am sorry to say this, but to my knowledge there has been no recent development of Waze for windows. I suppose there were not enough users to justify the cost.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by hiatt66
So this charger will work with a Lumia 928?
hiatt66
Send a message

Post by hiatt66
Froggypwns wrote:Apparently some Android APK files can be sideloaded to run on Windows 10 Mobile, it would be interesting to see if that works with Waze (it works with some other apps including Google's My Tracks). That might make it possible to have a version of Waze that is still supported and actually has working voices.
I got it to load but it never initializes.
hiatt66
Send a message

Post by hiatt66
Perhaps they can make use of the IOS bridge Microsoft is making to help port IOS apps to windows?
hiatt66
Send a message

Post by hidegandras
I'm not sure if I should post it here or to Gas prices feature: everything you need to know thread.

I was in line at a gas station today for abut 20 minutes, and couldn't figure out how to update the gas prices. This feature worked well on Android and iOS, a notification popped up and asked me if I want to update the prices. Nothing showed up on WP, so I tried to update the prices manually, but without any luck.

I am using Waze 3.7.4.5 on a Nokia Lumia 925 running WP 8 Black Update.
hidegandras
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Waze on iPhone 5s on Digi.Mobil
Area manager - Târgu-Mureș