Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by laurenthembprd
Twister-UK wrote:3.99 enables the new map comments functionality to work when WME is running in a language other than English...

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi
Thank you very much, it work's :D
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by laurenthembprd
Hello,

If you no longer support the Chrome version, is it possible to have the zipped file?
To update it manually in Chrome from the Greasyfork version.
Thank you.
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by laurenthembprd
Twister-UK wrote:
laurenthembprd wrote:Hello,

If you no longer support the Chrome version, is it possible to have the zipped file?
To update it manually in Chrome from the Greasyfork version.
Thank you.
No, sorry - this would still require me to do everything related to maintaining the webstore version *except* for actually uploading it to the webstore, but instead I'd need to upload it somewhere else so you could access it, so I might as well just upload it to the webstore...

It's the whole process of having to update the bootstrap and manifest files, generating the zip with those and the user.js file, and then uploading this package somewhere which I'd like to avoid having to do, given that I've already uploaded the essential part of the script (the user.js) to greasyfork.
I was thinking about the zipped file of the latest version published in Chrome Store.
To always be able to benefit from the Chrome version without you having to support it.
That's why I asked if it's possible to access the zipped file of the script.
I install it in the browser, update the Manifest file and user.js it from Greasyfork.
You only support the Greazyfork version.
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by laurenthembprd
In a strange way, an active closure that I put with WME appears 'In-app'.
Maybe it's because another closure (not active) has been added on top?
URO not In_app.png
Not In-app
(117.82 KiB) Downloaded 458 times
laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by leocylau
Thanks Twister! Nice work indeed.
If waze can implement a warning if someone closes UR with comments will be good.
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by leocylau
Love it
comment.jpg
(3.69 KiB) Downloaded 1962 times
;)
Is it possible to have similar thing on LMUR?
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

Post by leocylau
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Anyway, any chance to have "Conversation" shown on livemap?
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

Post by leocylau
last time waze helped me to change my user name and took more than 2 months to sort out everything. i used different passwords for editor and forum quite a while. ypu need to keep reminding them.

Sent from Motorola Razr i using Tapatalk 2
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

Post by leocylau
Dave2084 wrote:With this extension installed I initially got a totally blank side pane.

I turned all other extensions off and it was still the same, turned URO+ v3.0 off and it comes back.

After a handy hint from Iainhouse, the fix is to select a segment at it appears. Once it has appears enable SRS from the misc tab and it stays working (even after de-selecting SRS) :-)
same here. thanks for the hint ;)
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum