Australia

Moderators: Unholy, amitbena, ps_au

Australia

Postby aualby » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 am

Good to see other Wazers popping up on the map and new roads starting to appear. Starting this topic so people in Australia can keep their thought in one place. Might have to start one for each state later. I am in Perth. South of the river, good to see a few others mapping out this way. Who else is here?

aualby
aualby

Re: Australia

Postby aualby » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am

Good one Matt, I am starting to see other Wazers pop up on the map as I am driving around. Hope you get to see some others on yours soon.

Mark.
aualby

Postby aualby » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:34 am

Good to see another West Aussie on. I have been mapping the area out in the South and South Eastern suburbs. Where abouts are you?
aualby

Postby aualby » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 am

Hi Coconha,

Both of these look good. I have not put the classification on too many streets, I am concentrating on getting them on the map first. At the moment I am not able to keep up with all the streets I am driving. When I start to run out of new streets I will go back and edit them further.

aualby
aualby

Postby aualby » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 am

Great to see someone in the Bunbury Region, Western Australia doing a fantastic job of making the map. Keep up the good work.

Aualby.
aualby

Postby aualby » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 am

The entire Length of South Street has been mapped and added now as a Primary Street. It should appear in the next 24 hours.

aualby
aualby

Postby aubrianpeters » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:32 pm

While my home town was Bendigo, I am currently living in Parkville in the city, doing what I can however to get the Bendigo map up to speed... Working on Kangaroo Flat to start with, as I most recently lived there, and easy to work from South to North. Works well here the city, compared to my old client only thing I miss is accurate house numbers, but all in good time, just add the regular ones I need in, like home.
Samsung Galaxy S (Virgin Mobile) • Android 4.0.4 • Waze 3.2.2.2
Area Manager: Bendigo, Phillip Island
aubrianpeters

Postby bestia » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi

I'm a waze user in Melbourne Australia, Good to see roads popping up all over the place even though editting maps is frustrating slow .
bestia

Postby cjsimmons » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:26 am

Hey guys, just wondering what you guys do with the coast line? I've noticed that on the live map, it's pretty bad as the area I live in, Warilla, NSW, seems to be under water. :shock:

In the old cartouche editor, it's possible to do a bit of edditing but changes fail to save, and the new editor doesn't allow to edit the ocean at all, not even select it.
iPhone 5 & iPad 2 | Area Manager: Shellharbour City, NSW, Australia
cjsimmons
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby coconha » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 am

Hi,

Wow, this thing is addictive. :lol:

Awesome to see so many new roads mapped in Sydney. I live in the Northern Beaches and travel to South Sydney and Kensington quite a bit.

Hey does anyone has a good scheme for naming suburbs and streets etc? I got a reply from The Fej about the way I started to name suburbs. Check viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1624
coconha

Next

Return to Australia