Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by magfro
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm using the normal world server (not beta)
Actually I have a large amount of scripts installed so I did some troubleshooting:

I tried re-installing URO but the same problems came back.

So I started disabling other scripts one by one until only URO was enabled, reloading WME each time, but the problem was still there. Not until disabling URO did the problems stop.

Now, with all scripts disabled I deleted and re-installed URO and it works. So URO by itself seems to not have any problem.

I enabled the other scripts one by one and the problem came back when I enabled WME-Add-Ons 0.42. However, by disabling that script again the problem was still there.

So it seems to be some kind of interaction with WME Addons but can't be solved by just disabling it, URO has to be cleanly re-installed to work again.
magfro
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Area Manager of Småland and south of Stockholm, Sweden (INTL)

Post by magfro
Actually with only URO enabled, I also enabled WME Color Highlight. This didn't trigger the problem. After that I enabled WME-Add-Ons and the problem triggered immediately. I assumed that the WME-Add-Ons script was the actual trigger.

This time I started out with only URO enabled and working. I enabled WME-Add-Ons and WME continued to behave good. Then I enabled WME Color Highlight and got the problem back again. So it seems to be something more than just one other script together with URO.

Disabling all scripts but URO solves the problem but by just adding WME-Add-Ons againg or WME Color Highlight (both not required any longer) makes the problem come back.

The way to reproduce the problem (if the URO menu doesn't start to duplicate it self over and over) is to zoom in one level (using the mouse to click the + sign) and then pan the map (using the mouse). After this, panning gets all wrong and zoom indicator doesn't change when using +/-.
magfro
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by magfro
Tried something else. Disabled all scripts, uninstalled and re-installed UROverview. Working.
Enabled Select RoundaboutSegments 0.3. Still working.
Enabled WME Junction Node Fixer 0.0.7.6. Stopped working.

So it doesn't seem to have to do with any one or two scripts. Instead it seems to happen after enabling URO and two more WME scripts..

Weird...
magfro
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by magfro
Version 1.20 works just perfect!

Thanks for your dedication and fast resolving of this issue :!:
magfro
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by manoeuvre
URO+ is gone at my end too.
manoeuvre
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by manoeuvre
"UR has pending questions" how does this work?

Does it look for ' question mark = ? '
manoeuvre
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by manoeuvre
Now that the closure sheets are no longer active. Is it possible to create a more robust recurring option?

Something that might address nightly Mon-Fri construction closure for 30-days?

Where we have a start and end date, and choose which days of the week it's recurring on and the closures are populated?

Similar to WME's time based restrictions?
manoeuvre
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by maxhedrm
Not only is the link in the Wiki wrong and does Chrome whine and make you jump through hoops to install the extension (this would be fixed by putting it in the Chrome Web Store - possibly also allowing for auto updates), but the extension also requests access to data on all websites. Couldn't that just be limited to the waze URLs? Not that I don't trust you (after all, I went ahead & installed it), but it would keep the paranoids engaged. :mrgreen:
maxhedrm
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
https://maxhedrm.montebellopark.com/Ima ... orRank.png
Editor Rank: 2
Resolutions: 540+
Map Updates: 22.1k+
Driven Miles: 54k+
Paved Miles: 14+
Reports: 1070+
BTC: 1BSpnsx4ZmE4v2oUS6sEo54n6kDztQwzso

Post by McCracken808
Twister_UK wrote:Also taken the opportunity (having forgotten to deal with it in the last few updates) to get rid of the tiny blue overview box that used to lurk in the top-left corner of the WME window on startup.
Was that you? I wondered what the heck that was...
McCracken808
Send a message
Aloha,
Douglas

AM - Hawaii

https://db.tt/jYYT4mG3https://db.tt/4b2TzYlShttps://db.tt/AnfHrb6N
Waze Resources:
Waze Wiki, Landmarks Guideline, Area Manager Wiki, Best Practices

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1, Waze 3.8, Mazda3

Post by mdqueenz
It would be useful to see unapproved cameras at higher zoom levels.

Currently they are hard to find unless you happen to be at the right location in the right zoom level.
mdqueenz
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png
NYC / Long Island Based US Country Manager
Iphone 4S - IOS 6.0.1 - AT&T