Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Lost all my points after update

Post by Arnakke1980
Hello,
I was on holiday in Italy when Waze updated....when i logged back in, it asked me to log in. I cannot remember my username so I requested a linked to be send to my mobile which I always have been using hence the mobile number is unchanged. A short story long....I followed the instructions on the link from the txt and I end up with a brand new account....1 day user...I have used it for more than a year.

Please help, is there anywhere to retrieve my old profile.....
Arnakke1980

POSTER_ID:16993745

Send a message

Post by Arent_I_Interesting
I had the same problem, but twice! I lost 9774 points, then 689 points.

I know, in the grand scheme of things not a whole lot, but a decent chunk for me.
Arent_I_Interesting
Send a message

Post by Maximleandro
same here, did you solve the problem?
Maximleandro
Send a message

Post by Schtick
I also, Twice. Reached "King" both times. I just got a new iPhone. The Restore from backup didn't work. I used my phone number and user name, but It still starts me with 0 points, new user. How do I get my old profile onto my new phone and get my points back?
Schtick
Send a message

Post by vince1612
Schtick wrote:I also, Twice. Reached "King" both times. I just got a new iPhone. The Restore from backup didn't work. I used my phone number and user name, but It still starts me with 0 points, new user. How do I get my old profile onto my new phone and get my points back?
This thread you answered in is from 2014. I have locked it and moved it to the correct forum (Ranks and Points). Please visit that sub-section and read the threads that are stickied at the top.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png