Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

Douglassville, PA

Post by AS417
The business Sanctuary Counseling is located in the wrong place. It shows on the map as being in the parking lot of the CVS at 1149 Ben Franklin Hwy West. The address for Sanctuary is 1125 Ben Franklin Highway. When I try to move it, I get an error that I tried to move it too far. I am only a level 1, is there a way to correct this?
AS417

POSTER_ID:17002391

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
AS417 wrote:The business Sanctuary Counseling is located in the wrong place. It shows on the map as being in the parking lot of the CVS at 1149 Ben Franklin Hwy West. The address for Sanctuary is 1125 Ben Franklin Highway. When I try to move it, I get an error that I tried to move it too far. I am only a level 1, is there a way to correct this?
It looks like you submitted the Place Update, which included moving it, but you still didn't move it to the right place. I'm going by streetview and website info for the placement.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Done.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by kodi75
Here is a Permalink to the area.

Try moving is a shorter distance, save, then move again.

Also, this place has pending updates. So you may not be able to move it until it has been approved.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message